Mumbai, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WWWOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHOOOOO EEEEE'ZZZZAAAAA WUUUUOOORRRKKKEEEEN' CLAAAAYYYUUUSSS MAAAAAYYYYYNNN!!!!!!

I'm totally the next Barnesy.

So it's pretty quiet tonight... can you tell?

major_panic 38
Axver 32
The Sad Punk 23
bono_212 21
liamcool 7

No, I mean that's basically what Brew Fist would be.

Although yeah, Farnham covers too. And that new Living End song. And Self Esteem by The Offspring. You gotta play that.

How about that Bloke song by Chris Franklin in dead seriousness?

Also, whenever I try to do an exaggerated Khe Sanh or Working Class Man, it doesn't come out as an Aussie accent. It comes out as a Deep South US accent. :uhoh:

Fucking post, U-Wen! Get to a good fifty, at least. Safe number.

Also, whenever I try to do an exaggerated Khe Sanh or Working Class Man, it doesn't come out as an Aussie accent. It comes out as a Deep South US accent. :uhoh:

Hey, close enough. I try not to have too much of an Aussie accent. Some people I meet ask me where I'm from. Oh, that's nice.

I have to leave for my dad's house to leave for the bus that leaves for the airport that takes me to my uncles that takes me to my car which takes me back to school in 30 minutes :sad:

Hey, close enough.

The funny part is that I cannot actually mimic an American accent of any description in normal speech. Kate and her brother tried really hard to get me to talk like an American and just fell around laughing at how much I sucked. But singing? Sometimes I have to consciously make an effort to avoid sounding like a Yank.

Speaking of accents, Ax, did you ever see the video my Thor playing with the yo yo or not :tsk:

So I just listened to the preview clip of Elton + Coldplay doing "Joseph, Better You Than Me" and nearly vomited at Chris Martin's vocals...

Wait, you're right.

Then that means that... Brandon Flowers... IS CHRIS MARTIN!

*head explodes*

In all seriousness, I thought it was Chris Martin.

You've broken my heart, sir.

Also, I give up. This is Elton John f/ The Killers, not the other way around :sigh:

I have a question. Why does ANYONE like that Kings of Leon single that's been playing heaps on radio? It's the ultimate celebration of mediocrity, 3 or 4 glorious minutes of toasting amateur musicianship and the sad state of rock music in the 00s.

I have a question. Why does ANYONE like that Kings of Leon single that's been playing heaps on radio? It's the ultimate celebration of mediocrity, 3 or 4 glorious minutes of toasting amateur musicianship and the sad state of rock music in the 00s.

AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE THEM OPEN FOR U2 THREE TIMES LIKE I DID.

Oh god. I just got around to watching Bono's Redwire message. I may have just hurt a rib laughing.

ALRIGHT FOLKERS!

pg_deuchars_ipa.jpg

THIS IS THE BEER I'M REVIEWING. YOU CAN SAY IT'S NOT A REVIEW, BUT YOU CAN'T NOT NOT SAY IT'S NOT A BEER.

Caledonian Deuchars IPA - "Distinctive Refreshing"

Now for a short history of the IPA: The IPA means Indian Pale Ale

Indian Pale Ales are flavoursome little fuckers and are usually pretty damn good. Rarely do they struggle in not having flavour. If anything, the main struggle is to not make the beer too overpowering so it's just like FUCK I NEED A WATER. Not that I'd ever do that, what with me being a macho bogan.

The first thing I noticed, as a professional and talented brew reviewer, is that the beer is pretty damn light for an IPA. I mean, I'm just drinking out of the bottle because otherwise I'd have to pour it into a saucepan, but I gave some to my brew (as in, bro) before, and it was a pretty damn nice looking caramel. See the picture for all the sweaty details.

I pull the first sip. Whoa, you know what this takes me back to? Granny's roasts. It's something to have with peas and corned beef, I've already decided immediately. It's a tasty beer, nice and equal, not too bitey.

Moral of the story: 7.8/10

I thought the new Kings of Leon songs were jokes at first. Good lord, they're bland. Whatever happened to there being more than three different types of rock songs?

ALRIGHT FOLKERS!

pg_deuchars_ipa.jpg

THIS IS THE BEER I'M REVIEWING. YOU CAN SAY IT'S NOT A REVIEW, BUT YOU CAN'T NOT NOT SAY IT'S NOT A BEER.

Caledonian Deuchars IPA - "Distinctive Refreshing"

Now for a short history of the IPA: The IPA means Indian Pale Ale

Indian Pale Ales are flavoursome little fuckers and are usually pretty damn good. Rarely do they struggle in not having flavour. If anything, the main struggle is to not make the beer too overpowering so it's just like FUCK I NEED A WATER. Not that I'd ever do that, what with me being a macho bogan.

The first thing I noticed, as a professional and talented brew reviewer, is that the beer is pretty damn light for an IPA. I mean, I'm just drinking out of the bottle because otherwise I'd have to pour it into a saucepan, but I gave some to my brew (as in, bro) before, and it was a pretty damn nice looking caramel. See the picture for all the sweaty details.

I pull the first sip. Whoa, you know what this takes me back to? Granny's roasts. It's something to have with peas and corned beef, I've already decided immediately. It's a tasty beer, nice and equal, not too bitey.

Moral of the story: 7.8/10

:lol: That's EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom