Mumbai, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that was perhaps even more predictable than when I did tram spam for a posting milestone.

Dude sure rocks. Damn Adam, that is one cool pic!

Yeah, he doesn't look 80 there.

Just 75.

:wink: What? Mom bought me 1kg of them! I can't eat that all in one day!

:hmm: got sour candy too!
Are we supposed to eat them all on the 5th, then? :hmm:

Erk, you can keep the sour candy...

Making my new sig.. :hmm: How big was the max again? 400xsomething?
I have no idea... they've probably changed it since I made mine, and I can't remember how big it is, anyway.

Right, i'm out guys. I may or may not post from the airport somehow. I shouldn't. I've got to work on school stuff :banghead:

Did GAF just fuck on in to the Superthread?

My mind is in a daze!

As a matter of fact, GAF has 520 Superthread posts, an average of nearly 2 posts per thread!

(Yes, I am totally making the most of this stats spreadsheet.)

Yea, it's bad news to hear when you're about to board a plane!

I am actually working on my report now. Damn, so much for procrastrinating.

I guess grandma was doing well enough to call and chat with my dad to tell him she was in the hospital. The good news is she's where my car is, near my uncle's house. The bad news is that I'm meant to rush back to school after I get off the plane to take an exam. The good news is my flight's been delayed an hour, making it near impossible for me to make it to class in time for the exam. The bad news is, I already e-mailed my professor and told him I might be able to make it to class before it's over to give him my paper. If I do that, I can't visit grandma tonight. To be honest I had forgot about the situation when I e-mailed him :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom