Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been fun, boys, but I'm out for the night.

:wave: :kiss:

They have.

Yes, it's a really cool song...even though it makes no sense in the concept of Rift.

It's also very tricky to play. XD

So what else are you into these days then?

By the way, have you followed King Crimson's latest tour? I haven't, but I'm curious, given the Gav aspect.

:hmm: Same shade as Chass's.
I don't even know what colour my hair is anymore. I dyed it burgundy-dark brown, then it faded to a weird medium brown, slightly burgundy... but it was originally dyed over bleached-dyed-faded-pink hair with dark roots. So... parts of it are now orangey-pinkish brown. I don't even know.

(Really going now! Night!)

So what else are you into these days then?

By the way, have you followed King Crimson's latest tour? I haven't, but I'm curious, given the Gav aspect.

Mostly the same stuff as before, with a few new additions. (Van der Graaf, Phish, Peter Hammill, Spock's Beard)

I have. Haven't heard anything though. Drum duets, apparently. Oldish songs. (as in Discpline-era).

Seems kinda pointless though.

Mostly the same stuff as before, with a few new additions. (Van der Graaf, Phish, Peter Hammill, Spock's Beard)

I have. Haven't heard anything though. Drum duets, apparently. Oldish songs. (as in Discpline-era).

Seems kinda pointless though.

Oh, you've gotten into SB now? Coolness. Though I really only care for the Day For Night and Beware Of Darkness albums. Snow is terrible.

Ah, righto, I was wondering what the setlists were like and I was surprised to find nothing on the PT forums. It seems everybody was too busy wanking over the No-Man mini-tour.

Oh, you've gotten into SB now? Coolness. Though I really only care for the Day For Night and Beware Of Darkness albums. Snow is terrible.

Ah, righto, I was wondering what the setlists were like and I was surprised to find nothing on the PT forums. It seems everybody was too busy wanking over the No-Man mini-tour.

I'm really digging The Light (especially The Water.)

Standard setlist:

Drums Duo
ConstruKction Of Light
Level Five
Neurotica
Three of a Perfect Pair
Indiscipline
Frame By Frame
Dinosaur
One Time
Sex Sleep Eat Drink Dream
B’boom