Muff, County Donegal, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepperidge farm (us cookie company) makes them too. i have a package but i've yet to try them.

for wedges, i like tomato sauce. i can always try making sweet chili sauce, i saw some recipes online.

this is where you'd need that magic bullet.

and speaking of magic bullets, how does anyone live without a SHAMWOW??? i don't have one, but i need one. apparently. it's handy for a campervan. of course, i'd have to buy a campervan to go with the shamwow, but it is perfect for when you step out of a shower.

kanye-sham-wow.jpg

I know this was a post from many pages ago, but yeah ...

I can send you both the studio version and the definitive live version, no problems there.

I would really like that! Is this live version of good quality?

Ahem, hi guys. :wave:

What's it like there nowadays?

Its hard to know the difference, as I've never been there before, plus its greened up over the winter. But there's not much left. Alot of temporary housing ie caravan parks where people are living for the time being. Would have been a sorry sight a few months ago though.

Sorry if I am too impatient (I know I am ... :evil:) but I still haven't received that file of HMTMKMKM, yet.

I may regret complaining. :reject:

Sorry if I am too impatient (I know I am ... :evil:) but I still haven't received that file of HMTMKMKM, yet.

I may regret complaining. :reject:

Attachments kept failing on Gmail. I'm putting both the studio and 31/07/97 live versions on Send Space right now.

Its hard to know the difference, as I've never been there before, plus its greened up over the winter. But there's not much left. Alot of temporary housing ie caravan parks where people are living for the time being. Would have been a sorry sight a few months ago though.

I've been there a lot, though not since the fires. It was one of the most beautiful and green places on earth

I've been there a lot, though not since the fires. It was one of the most beautiful and green places on earth

Its actually pretty green at the moment. Obviously the main street isn't much anymore....there's a lot of green grass, and some trees that survived.

I realised that after we'd done half the job, we were working in the area where our school went for year 12 retreat, there is very little of that left.

Oh man, that's seriously awesome too, though.

Do you get the feeling some band may not like miming? :wink:

Hahah yeah, maybe! At least they can take the piss, and not just go along like most other bands.

Hahah yeah, maybe! At least they can take the piss, and not just go along like most other bands.

These shows that insist on miming, I wonder what their reaction is! Frustration or amusement.

As for Muse, the Italian miming is only good publicity right now.

Back
Top Bottom