Mrg- DESCRIBE like its the summer of 2006 Chat version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^It was around -20F here for a while, but it's warmed up a little now...up to 20F hahaha.

^:wave:

love_u2_adam said:
-20F
:eyebrow:

that'd be like fucking -100C....

do you mean C lol
right now its like -20 in F maybe

Nope, -20F...I'm American, we don't use C, remember? :wink:

<was watching The Office, which is why I didn't answer anyone...

^^^Texas is not near as bad as it is up here for the cold, but in the summer, I wouldn't want to be anywhere in the South.

^:grumpy: Not fair. Though, it is 37F here today...it's a heat wave! :lol:

^ :giggle:

You wouldn't like our climate, though... We don't get real summers, nor winters, we often get only rain and clouds... So I would GLADLY trade sometime with you if you don't mind! :wink:

JanuaryStar said:
^ :giggle:

You wouldn't like our climate, though... We don't get real summers, nor winters, we often get only rain and clouds... So I would GLADLY trade sometime with you if you don't mind! :wink:

True...I'd get sick of the gloomy days pretty quickly. And, really, the winters aren't so bad, it toughens us up. :wink:

^You might...bundle up! Put two pairs of socks on! I do sympathize with you though. :(

Aww, sad...luckily, living in the dorms, I don't have to do any of the shoveling or anything like that.

^^ Aww you aren't gonna die, Kayla :lol: Just dress real warm and you'll be okay :hug:

^ Luckily I have this thing called a 'Bright Lamp', it helps take away the sad feeling you get from gloomy days, it does more or less the same that the sun does :)

^That's awesome!

Weather note for today: it's currently -7F, it was -15F this morning. The wind chill makes it feel like -22F. :(

Happier note: I'm going to go to a Barack Obama rally on Saturday! :hyper:

And, I'm getting Anti-Flag tickets for April!! :D

Back
Top Bottom