Mr. Se7en' bacchanalian of Summer Delights...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
myusernamehere said:
Mr. se7en, I have a question: Does it hurt edge to be constantly screaming in your avatar?

that is a fair question and i will have to forward it along to the proper authorities.

thank you for your inquiry. would you like a drink?

IT IS A FUNNY PICTURE THAT IS WHY IT IS MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!! :angry:

i will lozenge you if you get out of line one more time!!! and it won't be one of those candy lozenges. NO! it will have menthol!!! it will be strong!!! your throat will go numb! i swear to you!!!!!!!! :angry:

MissVelvetDress i am in desparate need of some sanity and sweet assilicious babes!!!!! finish your dinner and come back to me!!! i have prepared an entire case of corona and limes for you!!! ppppllleeaassssseeee!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

U2SavesTheWorld said:
mwaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha

little do you know..........mvd is part of the revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!]]['

lolz!!11!!

NO IT ISN"T TRUE IT WILL ENVER BE TRUE SHE IS MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE EXCEPT FOR LMJHITMAN BECAUSE I LOVE THEM BOTH EQUALLY WE ARE THREE PEAS IN A POD EXCEPT WHEN I HAVE TO PEE I GET OUT AND GO TO THE CLOSEST PORTAPOTTY.

cubaflag.gif

Ladies Ladies Ladies. Y'all seem to be missing the BIG picture here.

Se7en clearly is hosting a partying to film the latest edition of Girls Gone Wild.

He wants us to get drunk and flash the camera for those reading this thread.

So get drunk and be stupid and lose all respect *the little you have left* you have and let the girls come out.

*Flash*

:hyper: :hyper:

Better Se7en? Now give me my damn beer! :angry:

Awesome! Can I get a long island please? :wink:

*jumps on the couch and puts his feet up, digs under the cushions for the remote*

Back
Top Bottom