Mr. Nice Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elisa519_U2adik

The Fly
I just finished watching loads of U2 videos! From the 1980's vidz to the HTDAAB vidz! They're all great! They were really cute during their early days. And I love their performance in Brooklyn! It was awesome, the fans were surprised and one of them was lucky enough to play the drums with U2 while they were in the truck! It really brought a lot of happiness to the people in New York. Ahhh I wish I was there :scream:

Well, I wouldn't have a chance to watch all these vids (especially 80's vidz coz they're not played on music channels anymore :() if this guy didn't give me copies of his U2 videos (music videos, interviews, concerts and he even included rattle and hum!):D He also gave me a lot of U2 mp3s (live versions)

Thanks a lot Jick for sharing all these with me! You're such a nice guy.

Are these videos on your computer or did he send them to you? If they are on your computer, would you care to upload one of the shorter ones to YSI?

Hello Elisa!

Thanks for posting this thread. Sorry if I just replied now, I'm in Manila now and have little access to the Internet.

Your thread will reinforce my solid good untarnished reputation in this forum (although I have a few detractors who comprise a noisy minority). I hope you enjoyed the cds and vcds, let me know if you need more. If you want the really old stuff, I can send you a vid of a 1984 concert and a 1987 concert. I can send you cd's of the recent Vertigo Tour concerts also since I have downloaded most of them. Just give me a ring or send me a text message.

By the way, I got to hear Yahweh and 40 from the Los Angeles concert in Staples! I called my friend who was watching on his celphone. It was a surreal experience to hear all of that live while being from the other side of the world. Nice to hear a U2 concert in real time.

Once again, thanks for the kind words. I just hope someday when you are older and you meet a younger U2 fan, you will also share U2's music to him/her. The great thing about all us U2 fans is that we are unselfish and we help each other easily.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom