Mr And Mrs Smith

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
OK, Angelina looked amazing in this movie, especially in her dominatrix outfit :ohmy: and I had no complaints about Brad either :wink:

Their chemistry is obvious too(even though the love scenes are quite tame), I guess that's why they had to hype that because the movie is silly, boring, and drags on..the violence is extreme. The majority of the movie is them shooting at each other and brutally beating/hitting each other, which made me very uncomfortable. I can't believe it's only rated PG 13. It was good to get in some nice AC and forget about my problems for 2 hours. Plus I used my gift card so I didn't have to pay :up:

Vince Vaughn is funny in it, underutilized

I liken it along the same lines as War of the Roses and
True Lies....definite rental, even then, I'm not so sure...my kids
complain because I buy all of these movies when they're released and they're still wrapped and on the shelf! :lol: that's me.

It's ok. The whole movie kind of plays as a parody of marriage. A few funny scenes, but overall the goofy factor is a bit high. The violence is par for the course in today's summer blockbuster world. I'm actually glad they got around to shooting up things because the first half was really dragging due to all the silly interaction stuff. Emotionally, the movie barely registers. A few slight hints of emotion at the end.

The first 30-45 minutes was fine. It lost me once they sorted out there differences and teamed up together - from there I thought the plot was terribly weak. The final scene required you to suspend all bounds of reason to a point which I am unable to do. I would give it a 4/10.

My brother and sister-in-law went to see this movie last weekend ...
they told me "NOT to hurry up and go see it" ... :tsk:

So, in that respect ... I think I'll wait until it comes out on video/DVD !! :up:
Which should be only a couple of months ... :wink:

I liked it. It had an abrupt ending, but it was funny.

My only complaint was that they cut the steamy sex scenes. I paid for a ticket, I want to see them go at it. :wink:

Girlfriend saw it the same night I saw High Tension. She said it sucks, and I trust her judgement.

:down:

skjuls said:

And Brad and Angelina are HOT together!

Angelina's gonna be hot holding a dead baby and a rabid skunk. She's just that ridiculous

I thought this movie looked really exciting.. guess I'll have to see for myself :hmm:

Watching it on HBO now. :wink:

skjuls said:

Agreed!

I thought had some great funny moments as well!

And Brad and Angelina are HOT together!

Interesting movie, Angelina looked gorgeous in it.. and I think there were some funny scenes!

Back
Top Bottom