MP3 player help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I brought an MP3 player over an iPod, and I regret it a little bit because EVERYONE has ipods. Here is a picture of my mp3 player.
th_mpod300b.jpg

But mine has a white background. Now I'm having trouble with it.
When I go to select all a song, it only shows up with the first 6 letters. But, there are songs that have the whole name. I find this extremely annoying. The songs that show the whole name inlcude The Fly live, Staring at the Sun, every me every you (placebo), and a few others. These are songs I've downloaded or got from friends. The ones that only show the first 6 letters are all songs I've ripped off my cds using Windows media player.

Any ideas as to how I can get songs that I've ripped off cd's to show up as the whole name?

I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem, but my mp3 player (plays mp3 discs) uses the track info in the file's properties and NOT the actual "name" of the file. For example, your file may be named "U2 - Staring At the Sun " but the properties of the file list track name, album title, artist name, etc. Sometimes people don't fill in this info so you get tracks listed as "AudioTrack01" or a shortened version of the file name.

Back
Top Bottom