Movies that you know suck but you sit through anyway cause there's a hot chick (or

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll sit through anything once, hot chick or not, if I start it.

But I must say Mila Jovavich made watching Ultraviolet slightly less balls-in-a-vice terrible.

I tried watching Van Helsing because there was a hot guy in it (helloooooo, Mr. Jackman!), but I didn't get more than 45 minutes into it before giving up.

Ditto Clive Owen in Sin City, which I HATED.

corianderstem said:
I tried watching Van Helsing because there was a hot guy in it (helloooooo, Mr. Jackman!), but I didn't get more than 45 minutes into it before giving up.

Ditto Clive Owen in Sin City, which I HATED.

Ironically, I've rewatched those movies for hotness.

Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Alba respectively.

Sin City is the shit, btw. :up: :wink:

One Crazy Summer, man. It's got:

Cool-Ass Cusack
Ridiculously hot Demi Moore
One of Bill Murray's brothers
Booger from Revenge of the Nerds

winner.

Van Helsing is garbage. That said...well, I have nothing else to say about it...garbage, really.

And has anyone seen Kate Beckensale since her boob job? Looks like crap.

UberBeaver said:
You know what, I'll sit through any John Cusack movie too. Shit, I've seen Must Love Dogs - I do like Diane Lane though, so there's that - but John Cusack is a cool cat.

I just watched serendipity with my wife. Honestly Kate Beckinsale is so hot, no man should have to look upon her while he's in the presence of another woman ...

I'm still trying to get over the fact he's gonna play Snake Plissken in the inevitable Escape from New York remake. :|

Girl With a Pearl Earring. Possibly the most boring movie I've ever seen. But Scarlett Johannson was in it :combust:

And I pressed mute when These Words by Natalie Bedingfield came on Video Hits the other day.

Any crappy Clive Owen movie

Any crappy Orlando Bloom movie

I'm sure Johnny Depp must have a few clunkers too, I haven't seen all of his movies

Keanu Reeves is nice to look at too, the majority of his movies are crap

LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm still trying to get over the fact he's gonna play Snake Plissken in the inevitable Escape from New York remake. :|

wait, who's gonna play Snake Pliskin in a remake of EFNY? :ohmy:

hmmm crappy movies just for eye candy... I'm thinking about it...

The one where Jody Foster loses her daughter on teh plane. I'ld still hit that hotness even after all these years since Lambs.

bonocomet said:

wait, who's gonna play Snake Pliskin in a remake of EFNY? :ohmy:

hmmm crappy movies just for eye candy... I'm thinking about it...

Gerard Butler.

He's not a bad choice, but that movie doesn't need to be touched at all.

Because 95% of the population haven't seen it and would think it's so revolutionary and badass...

I don't know, my stance on remakes are that they should be done if they can be made relevant, the original is some type of classic, or someone capable is handling the remake.

If I wouldn't mind if someone like Paul Verhoeven do it, but if Michael Bay said he'd do it, I'd boycott the shit out of it, you know?

Yes. The original is such a classic though... I just can't imagine it being improved... it is what it is that makes it so awesome. (If that makes any sense at all... ) lol

There are some remakes where I enjoy both the newer version and the original because the remake is a completely different animal than the first... then both can be enjoyed... but somehow I'm not seeing that for EFNY... hmm.

Still tryin to think of a movie I can post for this thread... but I can't think of anything yet :ohmy:

Exactly, Escape from New York without the John Carpenter/Kurt Russell-involved low budget, cheesy, '80s goodness would not work. at all.

:hmm: The Man Who Cried, the Astronauts Wife and The Ninth Gate are nothing special... but I'll watch any movie with Johnny in it at least once. (And once was enough!)
I was thinking about putting Cry Baby on the list, but there's something about that one.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom