Movie Quote Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drive me Crazy

"Wait a minute. You come into my house, my party, to tell me about the future? That the future is tape, videotape, and not film? That it's amateurs and not professionals? I'm a filmmaker, which is why I will never make a movie on tape."

nope-but that's a good one. The main actor was also in another movie about the same time about weird relationships. And you can hear David Bowie songs sung in Portugese throughout the movie. It's harder to give clues than it is to guess the stupid thing.
Here's another quote my roomate suggested:
"You must swear, legally swear that you will not kill that shark' or whatever it is, if it exists"
"I'll fight it, but I'll let it live...now what about my dynamite"
"Phillip, dynamite"

I can google it and come up with the answer, but I won't post it. I didn't get to see that movie yet.
5.gif

Batman Begins

"Don't you keep open a line for emergencies or for celebrities? I'm both. I'm a celebrity in an emergency."

Groundhog Day

"Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there's somebody else who's more important she should be talking to. And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she's wearing a backpack."

hint? hmmm, trying to think of something that wont give it away.

heres a hint, the tagline for this film would probably be " get a nightlife".

Back
Top Bottom