Movie Name Game #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw your reply! It was sweet of her to say it.:up: I wonder what she meant by "legendary in these parts"? Someone must have been talking about you. Have your ears been burning??

I am gonna take a look at my thread in there and see if you greeted me too now!!:wink:

Philadelphia

Well, you know there's that 'chat' room on here ... although, I've never gone in there.
I just talk my say in my posts like everyone else lately has been doing ... :wink:
And anyway that's the BEST way to say Hello when you've got someone's attention through posting !! :up:
I hope I did 'welcome you' ... I did only start posting there recently though so, if I didn't I'm sorry !! :hug:

A View To A Kill

I have just looked at my Babyface cafe post- what an essay I wrote:huh: You didn't greet me MsMofo:sad:

Babyface cafe is great and it is good to have someone say hello to you when you are new. Especially on a forum as big as this - it is a little scary at first!

You were one of the first few people I chatted to here - on the legendary Big Brother thread! (Hey - maybe that is how you have become legendary!):cool:

Last Exit to Brooklyn

I just read your greeting in your thread Tilli ... I now know alot more about you ... :wink:
Truthfully, I didn't start posting in that forum until August and since your thread began in late July ... that would explain why I missed it ... :sad:
And as for legendary threads we both know WHO started that BB thread ... and it wasn't us !! :giggle:

The Last House On The Left

I miss that thread:sad: I feel a sense of nostalgia when it is talked of...:wink:

You also don't need to ask my age MsMofo:giggle::wink:

Saw

Yep ... already know it ... but, you did 'offer' it first !! :wink:
What's kinda funny is I never even made a thread about myself when I was a newbie
(back in February.) as I didn't even know that forum was on here !! :tsk:

The Wedding Singer

EDIT TO ADD: my post works out too ... (begins with W and ends in R) :lol:

:hug: :wink:
Hey MsMofo - just under 400 posts to go for you, until you are officially a blue crack addict!

I reckon you'll do it by this time next week!:wink:

Tuesday's With Morrie

Yeah! Band Aid!!!:wink:

Hey #1!:hug:

Fahrenheit 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom