Movie Name Game #12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear to be anywhere on the 2 pages! :confused:

Doctor in the house

:der: :banghead: I spotted a minute or 2 ago that the last movie name game's in the archive - of course! :reject:

Troy

Oh i was about to say edit, but that only works with a post i think :hmm:

Love actually :love:

Oh yeah the mods might be able to do something about it! i think no-one ought to mind, since they'll prob realise it's the new game :wink:

Oliver! :love:

Susan,I think that we are two of kind and right now that is making me laugh, which is good for me ,cause I live alone. You really make me feel good, and aagain I am so glad that our paths have crossed. :) :hug:

Raging Bull

Ahh! :wink: that's lovely thing to say - thanks :happy: i live alone too, but i'm close by to my friend so we see each other quite a lot - it's nice to have someone near if anything should happen, which it has a few times!

Liar Liar

My best friend lives about a mile from me, but I have 2 aunts that live right beside me, so I am not really all that alone. They are both of my mum's sisters, and ever since my mum ( I always called her Mama) passed away they have been there for me and that has helped feeled that void. Mama & I were like best friends.
I really miss her and it will be 3 years in August that she died. :sad: But I have gotten on with my life, but it did take some time to do so.

(The) River Wild

That's so awful Tiny :hug: :hug: I dread the day my mum goes, but she reckons she'll live for yrs yet&she's always saying to me 'oh i'll live 'til i'm 100 as long as no accidents happen (Touch wood!) We even made a bit of a joke about how she'll be reading her 10,000th book('cos she's always reading lots) & then she won't get to read the last page! :lol: Hope that doesn't sound weird :huh: Anyway, i hope she's right, but i think i have a good idea of how bad it must feel.

Dune

Thanks you for your concern. That really means a lot to me. I am so happy that you and your mom are close. She sounds like a wonderful mother and I am sure you feel very lucky to have her in your life. She reminds me of my mum. It's almost that they are a like. Thanks again. :hug:

El Dorado

I do feel lucky&very much grateful that she's still here :yes: :happy: i hope you both had some fun :hug:

I'm going to get off to bed now and it's been a late one :ohmy: hope i can sleep this time! :huh: :wink: Night&take care :wave:

Out of Africa

Hi Tiny :wave: i'll be having my pasta soon! :ohmy: late dinner :wink:

Easr of Eden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom