mouth ulcers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammit, wrong fucking forum! See, this just shows how bad mouth ulcers are. I'm going insane from the agony and am posting things where they shouldn't be. :mad:

It'll get moved I'm sure.

My ex used to get these all the time, especially times when he was stressed out, like during exams and stuff. My mom says to rinse your mouth out with salt water. It hurts like a son of bitch while you're doing it, but it does make them go away faster.

you mean cankor (sp? :| ) sores?

if that's what you mean, then yes i know what you're talking about. i get them all the time from sharing water bottles while playing hockey. it sucks, but if you rinse lots and especially if you hold it as long as possible before spitting it does help.

i thought you were saying you got sores in your mouth from singing, or herpes was preventing you from singing.

Hehehe, why hasn't this been moved yet? The mods are usually quick to pounce on anything that's out of place. Eh, maybe we could change it into a music discussion yet. :wink:

But anyway, I've tried it all...warm salty water (which is an utter bastard, by the way), treatment gels, etc... And the pain hasn't let up in the slightest. Luckily, the left-hand side of my face is partially numb now, so it doesn't feel as bad as it was an hour earlier.

Zoomerang96 said:
you mean cankor (sp? :| ) sores?

if that's what you mean, then yes i know what you're talking about. i get them all the time from sharing water bottles while playing hockey. it sucks, but if you rinse lots and especially if you hold it as long as possible before spitting it does help.

canker sores are not supposed to be contagious (sp?) cold sores are!

Anyway, I have a minor canker sore right now. I usually get them when I'm stressed.

They are not fun at all and try having one on the tip of your tongue or underneath it.

Ouch.

Citric acid makes cankers feel worse so be careful.

cannot believe we are talking bout this!

oh yeah, citric acid. orange juice is a bitch on them. I usually get them when I accidentally bite my lip or cheek or something. And would highly recommend Ambesol.

Cold sores are caused by an outbreak of latent herpex simplex.

Canker sores are not viral infections.

Back
Top Bottom