Mousehole, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because I'd totally never realised this before. Thank you, Victorian government, for saving my hygiene!

OH MAN I HAVE AN IDEA. Print out a bunch of the female ones and stick them up in the male loos at uni! I hope one of you women can pitch in and put some of the male ones up in the female toilets.

Pffft. Your pranks are lame.

I once shrink-wrapped a car, okay? I know pranks. :mac:

*gone*

The party has begun, and this moscato is fucking fantastic. What a difference 5 dollars makes, never buying a different kind again. Sadly the other bottle I have is not the same brand :(.

Also, subjecting Travis to The Highlander for the first time Excellent.

:laugh:
Toilet graffiti cracks me up.

I've been tempted to catalogue the graffiti I've seen at uni. Some of it's been great. Actually, I did take a photo of one example in the Old Arts toilets that seemed fitting given the nature of the Interference forum of the same name:

fym.jpg

:drool: With only Brian Eno producing. None of Lanois' wankery.

I second that :drool:.

What the heck Ali?:lmao:
I thought that using the loo was simple but I've obviously been doing it wrong! I don't believe I have ever squatted or hovered like that in a toilet.
You're okay then! Hovering is strictly verboten.

Happy new year.

I'm out :wave:

Seeya! Have a good 2010 :wave:

Because I'd totally never realised this before. Thank you, Victorian government, for saving my hygiene!

OH MAN I HAVE AN IDEA. Print out a bunch of the female ones and stick them up in the male loos at uni! I hope one of you women can pitch in and put some of the male ones up in the female toilets.

And watch the confooooozion! All these women looking for the urinals...

The party has begun, and this moscato is fucking fantastic. What a difference 5 dollars makes, never buying a different kind again. Sadly the other bottle I have is not the same brand :(.

Are you going to slap Traviud if he gets too drunk drunk?

:fuckyeah:!

Moscato and sour cream & onion potato chips are a bad combination.

Moscato and bizarre sci-fi/Braveheart-esque Sean Connery epics, on the other hand...

Moscato and bizarre sci-fi/Braveheart-esque Sean Connery epics, on the other hand...

Haha, Sean Connery is always awesome, much like ... Fuck, I've forgotten who's always awesome no matter what I've seen him in.

Gary Oldman!

Haha, who is that, Cin?

And I should upload the latest cards for everybody to see ...

Oh man, I had moscato with Thai sweet chilli chips the other week. It was A Bad Thing.

Back
Top Bottom