Mousehold Heath, Norfolk, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently there's this chain of lightly inhabited islands stretching a good 650km south from Tokyo that are all administerd as part of the Tokyo metropolis, and Lot's Wife is the southernmost tip:

Map_of_Izu_Islands.png

In Dorset, there used to be a place called the Lower Pleasure Gardens. But after a while, they dropped the "lower". Now it's just the Pleasure Gardens. :(

We can still use the old name! We went to Sexmoan, Philippines, which is now Sasmuan.

I'm rather fond of Eternity.

I'm honestly not that into the Eternity album ... I barely play it. To me it's the weak but necessary link between The Silent Enigma and Alternative 4.

I'm honestly not that into the Eternity album ... I barely play it. To me it's the weak but necessary link between The Silent Enigma and Alternative 4.

When I say I'm fond of it, I mean I play The Beloved and Eternity Pt.1 incessantly and don't actually listen to anything else, haha.

When I say I'm fond of it, I mean I play The Beloved and Eternity Pt.1 incessantly and don't actually listen to anything else, haha.

I'll play them in a minute to remind myself how they go. :laugh:

Pretty good, just looking up flights for the PT jaunt Charlotte and I are doing!

Then we have to look up hotels. Ugh I hate finding accommodation.

Hotels, flying, it's all so much work isn't it? And then if you get to the hotel and it sucks you want to hurt someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom