Mousehold Heath, Norfolk, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh awesome! :hyper: They're so pretty. The iPhone plans are pretty crap over here though...dunno if it's the same over there.

data wise they are pretty crap. I'm getting a $79 Cap, with 1GB of downloads. I think it gets me something like $350 worth of calls though.

:lol: Cheaper in the long run on pre-paid though, possibly. Actually its $610 worth of Calls/Texts to ANYONE. And $640 worth of calls to people on the same Network. :up:

No no no, Charlotte, cheese and biscuits =/= lunch, tasty as it may be. Let's try that again.

Yes it can! Cheese and biscuits can be very filling ... if you eat enough. Not, you know, to imply I have done this ... :shifty:

Mornings where they actually play cricket though :up:

Oh god I nearly forgot about that AGAIN. Can't believe I missed yesterday's play. :doh:

Oh god I nearly forgot about that AGAIN. Can't believe I missed yesterday's play. :doh:

You really missed out too! I had no idea this test started on the 3rd. as every sydney test I can remember started on the 2nd. I got up bright and early saturday morning to be subjected to crappy kids tv!

Much to my surprise, I can't find anywhere called Morning, Afternoon, or Evening, other than a cottage or a street ... would've thought there'd be something like a Morning River we could go hang shit on!

You really missed out too! I had no idea this test started on the 3rd. as every sydney test I can remember started on the 2nd. I got up bright and early saturday morning to be subjected to crappy kids tv!

Yeah, I was expecting it on the 2nd too! Then when it didn't happen ... I guess yesterday the gig in the evening was more on my mind and cricket didn't enter into the picture!

I'm impressed Pakistan still haven't lost a wicket yet after how badly Australia got skittled.

I have no idea what you're talking about, so here's a picture of Neil DeGrasse-Tyson.

tyson.jpg

Now I'm just looking up ridiculous locations we'll probably never have time to visit!

Yeah, got anything lulzy? I reckon Comet 3D/Biela was an inspired choice for when U2 3D came out.

We've been meaning to go to Maxwell Montes on Venus for ages now, since it's where the final gig of the Annhilation Tour will be.

I'll see what I can find.

ETA: I have no idea where to start looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom