Mount Tarawera, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Over a month ago, I order this hoodie. $50US. See how it's quite clearly grey, and a hoodie? This is important.

u2t45847.jpg

Today, I receive a package in the mail. "ohh good", I think, "It's finally arrived"
BUT NO!!!

p1050978e.jpg

$30US BLACK T SHIRT. Not even close!!! I mean, seriously, for fuck's SAKE!
Angry emails all round. :madspit:

Ohhh, that sucks. Fanfire fail yet again.

On the plus side, that is a pretty cool hoodie.

So. Over a month ago, I order this hoodie. $50US. See how it's quite clearly grey, and a hoodie? This is important.

u2t45847.jpg

Today, I receive a package in the mail. "ohh good", I think, "It's finally arrived"
BUT NO!!!

p1050978e.jpg

$30US BLACK T SHIRT. Not even close!!! I mean, seriously, for fuck's SAKE!
Angry emails all round. :madspit:

What the hell! :laugh:

On the upside, contact them and get them to send you the correct item. You'll get to keep the t-shirt. Alison was sent a JT shirt in the wrong size, so they sent her a new one in the right size for free ... and the JT shirt she ordered is my size, so guess what I've scored!

What the hell! :laugh:

On the upside, contact them and get them to send you the correct item. You'll get to keep the t-shirt. Alison was sent a JT shirt in the wrong size, so they sent her a new one in the right size for free ... and the JT shirt she ordered is my size, so guess what I've scored!

Hmmmm... this leads me to wonder if I could order, say, a lithograph, receive a wrong lithograph, then get the right one sent to me. Or something.

Just randomly, do those little portable fin heaters (I see you have one behind you, ha!) actually work for you? I tried using one the other day and it was about as effective as a flashlight in summer.

Yeah, the shirt fits so I'm hoping I get to keep it, as long as I can have the hoodie in the end!

Ahh, I see the inherent problem here. You probably won't have the hoodie in time for the tour, yes?

But it is good that the shirt fits, BONUS SCORE FTW.

Just randomly, do those little portable fin heaters (I see you have one behind you, ha!) actually work for you? I tried using one the other day and it was about as effective as a flashlight in summer.

It...warms the area of the room that it's in! It's not the best thing in the world, especially compared to the fire in the lounge. And it takes forever to heat up. But it's ok if I move it right next to me.

It...warms the area of the room that it's in! It's not the best thing in the world, especially compared to the fire in the lounge. And it takes forever to heat up. But it's ok if I move it right next to me.

This is my general assessment of them too.

Hmmmm... this leads me to wonder if I could order, say, a lithograph, receive a wrong lithograph, then get the right one sent to me. Or something.

They're so incompetent that you may be able to do this multiple times.

Geez, not even someone as blind as Ax could mix up a black tee shirt and a grey hoodie, could they? Well, only if they work for U2.com, it seems.

So, it's 12.10pm. Whatn should I have for lunch? I want something savoury. No irrestistable chocolate cake for me today. Besides, I did an awful thing at the markets. I'm feeling AWFUL!

Geez, not even someone as blind as Ax could mix up a black tee shirt and a grey hoodie, could they? Well, only if they work for U2.com, it seems.

I wonder how many people have ordered lithographs and got a collection of badges instead.

So, it's 12.10pm. Whatn should I have for lunch? I want something savoury. No irrestistable chocolate cake for me today. Besides, I did an awful thing at the markets. I'm feeling AWFUL!

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers on toast. I just had some right then.

And what is this awful thing of which you speak?

Your heart is saying no, your bank is saying yes.
:hug:

This.

I think I'm going to give in and have a cigarette. I need something to calm me the hell down, and since MY BROTHER ATE MY EARBUDS! :scream: I can't listen to music.

This.

I think I'm going to give in and have a cigarette. I need something to calm me the hell down, and since MY BROTHER ATE MY EARBUDS! :scream: I can't listen to music.

Wait, wait, what? Is your brother an affectionate term for your dog or something?

https://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebO...WEB&categoryName=Lithographs&artistName=U2com

Go nuts!

I can't figure out why anybody would want lithographs of the Sweetest Thing cover or US Boy cover, though.

I have the 11OTT and UABRS cover lithographs. :drool:

Thank you kindly, Ax. Wow, some of them are... and the prices of some? They're machined, too. Some are OK, but they're hundreds or so for something that is really not very worth it. I see the point for the collector or the plain old dedicated fan, I spose, but it's milking a lot of money for some really awful prints. They're not limited, are they?

I've always wanted to buy something off Fanfire, but have never been confident enough of getting it / getting the right item.

I'd like the Hutdab Adam lithograph, if it wasn't 100 damn dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom