Mount Tarawera, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you kindly, Ax. Wow, some of them are... and the prices of some? They're machined, too. Some are OK, but they're hundreds or so for something that is really not very worth it. I see the point for the collector or the plain old dedicated fan, I spose, but it's milking a lot of money for some really awful prints. They're not limited, are they?

When I got mine back in 2004, they were numbered ... either 11OTT isn't selling, or that was bullshit. Ah well, I don't care. I had discount vouchers and got them cheaply.

Alright. Off to put another nail in my coffin and find something to eat afterward.

:wave: back soon.

When I got mine back in 2004, they were numbered ... either 11OTT isn't selling, or that was bullshit. Ah well, I don't care. I had discount vouchers and got them cheaply.

You're what some might call a purist :lol: Some out there are going to spend money they don't have, just because they're blindly devoted. I really dislike the business of U2, which ironically only went up a gear after ZOOTV.

Yeah, most things seem overpriced but the shirts aren't as bad. The 'Let Me In The Sound' one is kinda cool, as is the hoodie Charlotte was trying to get.

Yeah, definitely. There's actually only a few of those shirts I'd not buy.

And also, Chicken and Sweet Corn Country Ladle Soup. Yes, there is a god, and he works at Campbells.

:drool:

He would be considered severe.

And are almost completely inept at.

That's such a battle. Utmmost respect to you all. I worked with kids with autism for a few years. Without a doubt, the most challenging and rewarding paid and voluntary work I have ever done. And that was only respite. Living with it? I admire you. :hug:

This is also true. I often think of that oft-quoted (as though gospel) bit about Larry being so dedicated to the quality. Oh, please. I have more quality dishrags than some of the shit they've whored out over the years.

That's such a battle. Utmmost respect to you all. I worked with kids with autism for a few years. Without a doubt, the most challenging and rewarding paid and voluntary work I have ever done. And that was only respite. Living with it? I admire you. :hug:

This is also true. I often think of that oft-quoted (as though gospel) bit about Larry being so dedicated to the quality. Oh, please. I have more quality dishrags than some of the shit they've whored out over the years.
I doesn't seem that hard, to me. I guess cause I've lived with it for the past 6 years.
You do respite care, huh? :hmm: Can we ship Riley off to your house for a while? :lol: It's impossible to get respite care, or any government help, really, in this stupid ass-fucking-backwards state.

If Larry were so concerned about the "quality," he'd do something besides sit around with a scowl on his face.

Speaking of Larry and U2 merch, his lithograph is rather, er, Freudian.

As long as Larry can keep buying gold-plated toilets, he's happy.

24062009235.jpg

I doesn't seem that hard, to me. I guess cause I've lived with it for the past 6 years.
You do respite care, huh? :hmm: Can we ship Riley off to your house for a while? :lol: It's impossible to get respite care, or any government help, really, in this stupid ass-fucking-backwards state.

If Larry were so concerned about the "quality," he'd do something besides sit around with a scowl on his face.

Speaking of Larry and U2 merch, his lithograph is rather, er, Freudian.

I think the problem of respite shortages is universal. I worked at Barnardos, who are fairly big and also get government funding, but to get a place is so damn hard. This was about 10 years ago, anyway. The number of autistic children the centre had was unreal. The numbers were between 60-80% had a mild to fairly moderate form. We didn't take children with very severe autism, but numerous kids had multiple issues, so it was very varied anyway.

I thought it looked like Larry was having a barf in the dunny after a hard night in his lithograph.

So today is the 24th June. Let's see how long these choc eggs last, eh? 1 down... I do think this might cure my yearly addiction to Cadbury's MAdAboutChocolate eggs,

And at least I had a healthy lunch of soup and bread.
:up:

I think the problem of respite shortages is universal. I worked at Barnardos, who are fairly big and also get government funding, but to get a place is so damn hard. This was about 10 years ago, anyway. The number of autistic children the centre had was unreal. The numbers were between 60-80% had a mild to fairly moderate form. We didn't take children with very severe autism, but numerous kids had multiple issues, so it was very varied anyway.

I thought it looked like Larry was having a barf in the dunny after a hard night in his lithograph.
We have to fight to get his medical care covered by the govt, which he is eligible for, being disabled. And the govt gives my mum social security money once a month to help out. $120 barely covers groceries for a week. With my mum being a single mum living just above the poverty line, paying a mortgage and a loan for her car, barely scraping by even with the govt cash, it's ridiculous. Especially when there's double income families in a much higher tax bracket who get thousands of dollars every month.

Maybe I just have a dirty mind, cause it looks to me like a small penis entering a big blue vagina. Could be just me.

We have to fight to get his medical care covered by the govt, which he is eligible for, being disabled. And the govt gives my mum social security money once a month to help out. $120 barely covers groceries for a week. With my mum being a single mum living just above the poverty line, paying a mortgage and a loan for her car, barely scraping by even with the govt cash, it's ridiculous. Especially when there's double income families in a much higher tax bracket who get thousands of dollars every month.

Maybe I just have a dirty mind, cause it looks to me like a small penis entering a big blue vagina. Could be just me.

That's horseshit. $120 is nothing.

this lithograph?:
U2T33875.jpg

That's horseshit. $120 is nothing.

this lithograph?:
U2T33875.jpg
It used to be higher, but they said she makes too much and so they had to reduce it. I know if I send a letter to Obama, he might not read it, but it'd make my feel better.

No, his hutdab one.

mullenhutdab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom