Mount Hopeless, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more expensive than the music itself.

And welcome back, Daniel. :wave:

Probably more expensive than the music itself.

And welcome back, Daniel. :wave:

:wave:

Yeah. $13.99 For Shippment + $3.99 per item. Thats for 8-16 Day Delivery.
On the other hand:
$4.99 For Shipping + 2.99 Per Item, but thats 18-32 DAYS! Still I could Survive without those hard copies for a while, I already have them on mp3. :hmm:

:wave:

Yeah. $13.99 For Shippment + $3.99 per item. Thats for 8-16 Day Delivery.
On the other hand:
$4.99 For Shipping + 2.99 Per Item, but thats 18-32 DAYS! Still I could Survive without those hard copies for a while, I already have them on mp3. :hmm:
I would go bananas without it. I love having the hard copies. I may or may not have burned DI to CD so I could have a hard copy...:shifty:

I would go bananas without it. I love having the hard copies. I may or may not have burned DI to CD so I could have a hard copy...:shifty:

Me too, especially since my last hard drive crashed about a month ago, I lost nearly all my music collection (minus the 60 or so CD's I have.)

Its going to cost me $64 for 4 albums, and that includes shipping. Pity they wont be here till next Christmas :laugh:
I'll consider it though, I know I won't be able to Find To Venus and Back on Oz. Well, haven't found it yet.

Ya know its probably cheaper to get it shipped to someone in the US, and pay them to post them off to me :hmm:

Me too, especially since my last hard drive crashed about a month ago, I lost nearly all my music collection (minus the 60 or so CD's I have.)

Its going to cost me $64 for 4 albums, and that includes shipping. Pity they wont be here till next Christmas :laugh:
I'll consider it though, I know I won't be able to Find To Venus and Back on Oz. Well, haven't found it yet.

Ya know its probably cheaper to get it shipped to someone in the US, and pay them to post them off to me :hmm:
:whistle:

Oh, I'd DIE if iTunes crashed!!! I back up my downloaded files constantly. I have...Gawd...at least 200 CDs. Not including all the backups. I'm a music addict. And DI is like a big pile of heroin for me. Don't expect to hear a coherent sentence out of me till it's over :laugh:

:whistle:

Oh, I'd DIE if iTunes crashed!!! I back up my downloaded files constantly. I have...Gawd...at least 200 CDs. Not including all the backups. I'm a music addict. And DI is like a big pile of heroin for me. Don't expect to hear a coherent sentence out of me till it's over :laugh:

I did Die!, geez! Then I had to go back and download everything again. :madspit: Thats why I'm going for more of a Hard Copy approach from now on.

I just worked it out on the amazon site:
To Venus & Back, Under The Pink, Boys for Pele and Choirgirl Hotel was $64 (24 Shipping or something)

$3 per item and $4 per shipping? That's $16 + $12 = $28? or are you not doing the month of shipping?

:wave: sup peeps

THERE YOU ARE and with 50 minutes to spare. I've something to point out. i realize today marks the end of all your birth month celebrations, but have no fear, for now you may shower ME with praise and adoration, for not only have we entered the territory of MY birth month, but, friends and neighbors, we are on the threshold of MY birth WEEK!

imgad

I'm acctually tempted to use this ad, I'm still that pumped about StL but damn it's expensive

THERE YOU ARE and with 50 minutes to spare. I've something to point out. i realize today marks the end of all your birth month celebrations, but have no fear, for now you may shower ME with praise and adoration, for not only have we entered the territory of MY birth month, but, friends and neighbors, we are on the threshold of MY birth WEEK!
:yippie: happy birthmonth and week, ashley! :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom