Mount Disappointment, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, no relatives. My only distant relatives outside of America are in England and Ireland. I have a really good friend in Perth, though and I can't just visit Australia without dropping in to visit him, too! :lol:

Nope. I had to go to the doctor and I Had lab work done and all that. She saw my throat, but didn't say anything about the tonsils. It was insane, they was barely any space for me to breathe! She was a quack anyway, so yeah. She gave me antibiotics for the pneumonia and there were only 3 tablets. So I'm like, "Uh, there's only 3." And she told me that they'd continue to work or whatever and get rid of the infection. I got better until I ran out of the antibiotics and had to go back to get more because she was oh-so-wrong and I got worse again. I eventually go better but she was such an idiot. God I couldn't stand her. Almost everyone I know has had bad experiences with doctors and hospitals 'round these parts, so there ya go.
I find that Vitamin Water is very good for it, the triple antioxidant one, I mean. Those big and nasty cans of Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey really helps, too.

:laugh: Oh wow, that's awesome. Sunday school with a hangover!

Fuck, I suck at reading, hey. You already said "friend" in that last post, and I thought it was relative, idiot that I am.

She sounds like a bit of a fool, really. At least, I'll just assume you were in the right there, since you were all suffering and such and she does some fuckups. Anyway, since you're okay now it's all good. I had my tonsils removed when I was about two. I don't know if that was related to the port shenanigans.

Yeah, that story impresses most people. :lol:

Fuck, I suck at reading, hey. You already said "friend" in that last post, and I thought it was relative, idiot that I am.

She sounds like a bit of a fool, really. At least, I'll just assume you were in the right there, since you were all suffering and such and she does some fuckups. Anyway, since you're okay now it's all good. I had my tonsils removed when I was about two. I don't know if that was related to the port shenanigans.

Yeah, that story impresses most people. :lol:
Haha, it's all good.

Yeah, she was a moron. She put me on ritalin without testing me for ADD because "my siblings have ADD". :rolleyes: Fun.
I stopped seeing her after the whole pneumonia thing. I was pissed. I had pneumonia, some intestinal problems and a sinus infection. Talk about a medical disaster.

I can see why!

ohnoec1.jpg

I'd like to say this was an accident of some kind, but non.

off having lives AGAIN? What's happening to our superthread? :sad:

I'm actually not slacking today!, well kinda. Its sunday. So I'm not at work :hyper:

Slacking on a sunday morning though :wink: What's happening your way?

Well, I've been resting most of the day. Had a few issues with pain I care not to relive but happen to be inevitable. :mad:
Hey, at least it brought the lulz. :lol:

I'm just chilling out now, enjoying some computer time! I hoped I hadn't missed much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom