Mount Difficult, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE HELL!

This is one of Virgins flights to Adelaide

Depart 07:00 am Melbourne
Arrive0 9:00 am Brisbane
Depart 09:30 am Brisbane
Arrive 11:45 am Adelaide

:scratch:

For the man who likes going the long way around, gazing out the window at a drought-stricken landscape. :up:

:laugh: Then another two hours to Shepparton!

Spirit of Tasmania --> Tram to CBD --> Another tram to Spencer Street Station --> Train to Ararat --> Bus to Swan Hill --> Train to North Melbourne --> Train to Seymour --> Bus to Shepparton.

Damn Virgin don't have any cheap flight to Adelaide. I can't travel in the time period of these "happy hour" deals anyway. They seem to start from 9th September :madspit:

Damn Virgin don't have any cheap flight to Adelaide. I can't travel in the time period of these "happy hour" deals anyway. They seem to start from 9th September :madspit:

You don't want to spend half an hour in Brisvegas? REALLY? :shocked:

Not too bad, a bit tired but otherwise can't complain. How about yourself?
Admittedly, I don't feel very good. I think I'm having problems with my sugar. I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon whilst grabbing the Blackfield stuff! Which by the way, I e-mailed you in response.

You don't want to fork out more to see the sights and sounds of Brisbane's domestic terminal? Ian's coming for you now.

Been there, done that.

Fuck. Jetstar you suck. they only have ONE flight to Adelaide and its 6:30am on Friday, the saturday one is sold out.....and its only $59!

Admittedly, I don't feel very good. I think I'm having problems with my sugar. I ended up sleeping most of the afternoon whilst grabbing the Blackfield stuff! Which by the way, I e-mailed you in response.

Oh, lame. Did just the mere talk of the hyper-chocolate cake last night my time set you off? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom