Mount Difficult, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whiskey as usual and I'll try to seeter clear of the backspace button but insticnt someimtes take sover. MAN this is hard.

I know what you mean. We once enforced "no backspace" on everybody in the thread, not just those drinking, and I had an almost impossible time resisting the instinct to use it.

My own drunkposting is disappointingly bland.

I think if there's anything to said about my drunkposting.. I need an interpreter :giggle:

It's fortunate some of us are good at deciphering drunkspeak! :laugh:

I love how this thread is pretty much divided between lightweights and people who can barely even get drunk, with nobody in the middle ground. If you're a Superthreader, it seems you're either going to pass out after half a beer or you can drink a bottle of wine and still give the illusion of sobriety.

It's fortunate some of us are good at deciphering drunkspeak! :laugh:

I love how this thread is pretty much divided between lightweights and people who can barely even get drunk, with nobody in the middle ground. If you're a Superthreader, it seems you're either going to pass out after half a beer or you can drink a bottle of wine and still give the illusion of sobriety.

I lsot count but I'm sure ans hell nt a light weight. I hat enot suigin the backspace button but it does give one a sor to liverty. Guck. Liberty.. FUCK> Fuck. There.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom