Mount Difficult, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this place by looking for pictures to make icons. Didn't join for the longest time and then when I did, I barely posted!

Is there a way to look up who has the highest # of posts?

Yes, though I think this only works for premium members. Up the top, "Members List" is located between the "FAQ" and "Calendar" options. In there, it has three columns: User Name, Posts, and Avatar. Click Posts and it orders everybody by post count from highest to lowest. At the moment, you'll find I'm leading by almost 12,000 posts over WildHoney.

I found Interference when I was looking for downloads of U2 on Conan (right after it aired), but I actually started posting a few weeks later when I was drooling over Adam's hair on LJ and somebody told me to go to PLEBA :lol:

As I recall, I didn't. I would post.. but by the time it posted the thread would be three pages ahead :giggle: But I loved the thrill of hearing the concert at least semi-live, through peoples cellphones. Seriously, that was awesome.

Current top ten for the non-premiums amongst us:

1. Axver: 67,986
2. WildHoney: 56,048
3. Sicy: 51,656
4. LarryMullen's POPAngel: 49,737
5. tiny dancer: 47,382
6. Carek1230: 44,729
7. Sad Girl: 42,029
8. Bonochick: 39,591
9. VintagePunk: 39,589
10. KhanadaRhodes: 39,451

I actually remember coming here years before, when I was a member on Wire.. but for whatever reason, I didn't join the forum then. I was on a different forum then, run by Wil Wheaton.. and it was actually pretty good for awhile. I generally only do one forum at a time.. so once that site started going downhill.. I came here.

As I recall, I didn't. I would post.. but by the time it posted the thread would be three pages ahead :giggle: But I loved the thrill of hearing the concert at least semi-live, through peoples cellphones. Seriously, that was awesome.

:lol:

Yeah, it was pretty sweet. Hope you have high speed Internet in time for the next tour, as I don't doubt we'll be doing the same thing all over again, and hopefully technology has improved enough that it'll sound less like U2 are playing in an underwater wind tunnel!

I've got Porcupine Tree on. I always put them on now when I'm feeling out of sorts.

I usually play The Mantle by Agalloch in such cases. In The Shadow Of Our Pale companion is :drool:-worthy.

Have a good one, Anna! :wave:

Funny that Sad-Girl is #7 and she's almost never around anymore.

I honestly have absolutely no idea who she is. Though I suppose it's pretty safe to say anybody with a lot of posts who I don't recognise is a PLEBAn.

I actually remember coming here years before, when I was a member on Wire.. but for whatever reason, I didn't join the forum then. I was on a different forum then, run by Wil Wheaton.. and it was actually pretty good for awhile. I generally only do one forum at a time.. so once that site started going downhill.. I came here.

There was a U2 fan forum run by Wil Wheaton??? :shocked:

Heh, you beat me to my edit.

It does surprise me somebody could have so many posts and not at all be active enough outside PLEBA for somebody like myself to notice them, though. Then again, I can't talk, since I barely post outside the Superthreads these days.

So I think it's my night for the drunk posting, but I"m pretty quick on the backspace button so it might not be that amusing. Although it takes me a lot longer to read the posts drunk.

So I think it's my night for the drunk posting, but I"m pretty quick on the backspace button so it might not be that amusing. Although it takes me a lot longer to read the posts drunk.

Hah, awesome. What are you drinking? And we have implemented a "no backspace" rule before, you know. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom