Mount Buggery, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I am so having a good afternoon of music. First Pure Reason Revolution's Live At NEARfest album of awesomeness, then Hybris by Anglagard (I'd forgotten how good it is! GG, I'm sure you'll back me up on its quality), and now Dirty Creature by Split Enz. :drool:

All right folks.. I have recorded a cassette tape for the first time in possibly 10 years, and The Three Sunrises ended up all alone on the B side (though a couple seconds of MLK is missing now :giggle: )

I think I'ma call it a night

Well, at least that's a cool way to start the second side, and opens it up to doing all kinds of cool stuff. TTS is a great opener. :drool:

Have a good night! :wave:

Man, I am so having a good afternoon of music. First Pure Reason Revolution's Live At NEARfest album of awesomeness, then Hybris by Anglagard (I'd forgotten how good it is! GG, I'm sure you'll back me up on its quality), and now Dirty Creature by Split Enz. :drool:

Hybris is very good. :up:

Yeah, watch out, this place is damn addictive. I don't have 23,000+ posts in these threads for nothing.

And yep, a few days ago, I passed WildHoney and am now the highest poster here. I already have an idea for my 60,000th post too ...

Oh don't I know it. I logged on BRIEFLY to just do a quick drive by before breakfast, but then I had my breakfast with me and stayed all morning plus part of the afternoon and I've been here pretty much all evening too. :shifty:

Safe to say I am addicted.

Wow. That's pretty wicked! :ohmy: I hope I get to witness it!

I haven't actually LOOKED at her post count. I probably should, shouldn't I?
I don't see her often.

I barely know her, which seems surprising given we both have such huge post counts here. But then there are parts of this site I just don't visit (PLEBA, IO, ZC, and I rarely pause in LS on my way to OOC or B&C). When both you and Reggo first showed up here, I thought "woah, over 1,000 posts and I've no idea who they are!"

Well, at least that's a cool way to start the second side, and opens it up to doing all kinds of cool stuff. TTS is a great opener. :drool:

Have a good night! :wave:

Maybe I'll be able to come up with something cool with TJT :hmm: who knows!

all right, gone for real

I barely know her, which seems surprising given we both have such huge post counts here. But then there are parts of this site I just don't visit (PLEBA, IO, ZC, and I rarely pause in LS on my way to OOC or B&C). When both you and Reggo first showed up here, I thought "woah, over 1,000 posts and I've no idea who they are!"
:lol:

I never would've ever come in if it wasn't for a certain Melburnian pedant.

Maybe I'll be able to come up with something cool with TJT :hmm: who knows!

all right, gone for real

Just to toss an idea around, maybe it'd go well with uptempo JT stuff like IGC and Spanish Eyes?

See you later! :wave:

Reggo? :lol: Where'd that come from?

Most of my posts are various. A lot of them are from request threads in PLEBA where I've just posted pic after pic. Random posts of pics of me (Interferencer's Photos + Pleba girls and guys photos), random threads in the lemonade stand, or in this very forum, actually, like what are you drinking, watching, etc.
I just never socialized a whole lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom