Most overrated band/artist- musically

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Most overrated band- Musically?

• Anything Nu Metal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anything by a Diva

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Enrique Iglesias - my mum likes him :p

• Creed

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Moby

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Radiohead

• Travis

• U2

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Matchbox 20

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • P.O.D

• Eminem

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Any other Rap

• R + B

• Anything by a Boyband

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
Hmm well in many ways 'good' music can be tainted if its murdered by overexposure

And sometimes you are puzzled by how people see something in a band, and you dont

Anyway, what do you think is hella overrated and is WAY overcredited

Last edited:
Out of all that list, I was tempted to vote for so many things, but honestly, I had to say Eminem... I simply cannot stand him, his music (if it can be called that) is horrible, and yet so many people are like oooh yay eminem... Bah! *fills with murderous rage that some shitty rap-ish artist can get more credit and credibility then most of the great Canadian bands...*

I was gonna say Britny Steers or m&m till I saw the boybands, then I realized thats all the boybands, so I figured f'ck em' all.

But why do you have U2 up there?
DOH:eyebrow:

There's a special place in hell for Creed. I guess they just really needs those quarters, but still. I mean Goats, come on.

Eminem. He's talented for sure, but my God talk about over-exposure! I had a chuckle when I heard "Without Me" for the first time, but how many times can you listen to the same bloody joke over and over again no matter how funny it was the first couple of times? I've heard some criticis hail him as some kind of next Bob Dylan, and the guy -is- good with words, but Bob Dylan didn't get to where he is by taking cheap shots at Spice Girls. I wonder for how long he'll be able to milk his "controversial" thing before everyone gets sick of it.

I voted for the boybands but if the White Stripes were there I would have voted for them.

Musically...and thats the criteria...they aren't musical at all.
I saw them perform at the MTV movie awards and its ass ass ass...and everybody loves it?!?!?!
WTF!

poor song structure, poor singing and the whole red/white thing is a tad annoying. Makes me think of candy canes whenever I see them.

hmmmmmmmmm...candycanes

Back
Top Bottom