Most embarrassing purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A Ratt cd in high school that I bought for a friend...

and a giant plunger I bought yesterday at Bed Bath and Beyond!

Recently: Bell Biv Devoe - 'Poison'

Ever: Savage Garden - self-titled

Time to drink poison. (and not the BBD kind) :(

Last edited:
Well I had several Village People LP for many years (just recently tossed), but those were so campy I can't really be too embarrassed by them. :)

Hmmmm....probably a tape from a group called 'Ace of Base' that had a few hits in the mid '90's.

I bought Sonic Youth by mistake when I was looking for Soul Asylum. I still smack myself for that one.:reject:

Paul Mc Cartney 'Pipes of Peace'. it's the one with 'Ebony & Ivory' on it.
things guys will do to "impress" women. to this day when i think about it, i smack myself:shame:

u2popmofo said:
Ever: Savage Garden - self-titled

I don't actually own that CD myself, but my sister does, and, um...it's not bad. I also rather like the stuff I've heard off of J.C. Chasez's solo CD (another one my sister owns) :reject:.

But my most embarrassing musical purchases ever would be a Britney Spears single, as well as a Spice Girls tape :reject: :reject: :reject:. This was back in the late 90s, during my teenybopper period.

Angela

Queen Bee said:
The Bodyguard soundtrack

I was carpooling with someone to school and he drove most of the time and he had this in his tape player. Boy! I hated it but couldn't say a word or no ride to school. I know every word still. Sure brought back memories.

My worst CD purchase is Russell Crowe's Cd. Don't ask. It was a phase. :)

Back
Top Bottom