Most crazy thing you've ever done?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm.. probably doing runners for cigarettes at grocery stores when I was a teen. I was the getaway car :slant:

btw is that your eye? :wink:

starsgoblue said:
Are we talking most crazy thing when drunk? Most crazy as in daring type thing? I need to narrow down the options here...:huh:

LOL I was thinking the same thing.. cuz I got a few of em :shifty:

im not as old as you guys, so i don't have as many crazy stories. but 3 years ago my school (which is just down the street from my house) was holding a carnival and my friend and i ran in, i had my gutiar and an amp, he had a mic and and amp, and i played 2 songs before my 8th grade teacher came, and we had to take everything down and run out as fast as possible.

that's also probably the coolest thing ive ever done too :hyper:

discothequeLP said:
im not as old as you guys, so i don't have as many crazy stories.

Old as us? :lol:

When I was your age (17), I had done some seriously whacky shit and had plenty of crazy stories to tell. But for the sake of privacy and lack of alcohol at the moment, I'll plead the fifth.

Mr. BAW said:
Geez, I've got a history I don't even wanna touch!

Signed,

The Saint

:no: LOL

Mr Baw I hope none of those things that you did were illegal, we all know how much of a saint you are?

Not only did I catch Doozer sharing the peace pipe!!!!! but I also
saw that she flipped me the finger as I walked out of the room....I saw you, I really did! Doozer...

where's the smiley for scared shitless!!!

:lmao:

Hey Mr. BAW?

Do you remember when were dating and the first time you brought your son over to my apartment, I had a giant bong sitting on my kitchen counter?

:lmao:

:reject:

You've always been a bad influence on my children! :mad:

I, on the other hand, have never done a crazy thing except for stealing a cardboard cut-out of Edward Scissorhands from behind the video store...and then calling the store and telling the manager we were holding him for ransom!

:lol:

Dave_BONO_04.jpg
:wink:

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
You've always been a bad influence on my children! :mad:

I, on the other hand, have never done a crazy thing except for stealing a cardboard cut-out of Edward Scissorhands from behind the video store...and then calling the store and telling the manager we were holding him for ransom!

Mr Baw I dont think you realize how serious it is to steal like that, I am going to have to report your IP address and have them track you down. The minimum jail time for theft is at least 3 years, and then prank calling, oh my.

Mr. BAW said:

OMG, I totally remember that! :lmao:

and I never flipped you off. I had a twitch in my finger. :D

Last edited:
You're cracking me up kid,......the statute of limitations has already passed for me...for you,,,um breaking and entering, a felony,,,,,you've got three years to be good!!!!! better start now!!!!!

Mr. BAW said:
You're cracking me up kid,......the statute of limitations has already passed for me...for you,,,um breaking and entering, a felony,,,,,you've got three years to be good!!!!! better start now!!!!!

Mr Baw Im just kidding, it just kind of annoyyed me that you were threatinging me for some reason?

macphisto23 said:

Mr Baw Im just kidding, it just kind of annoyyed me that you were threatinging me for some reason?

I'm pretty sure he was kidding too. Can we let this go now?

Back
Top Bottom