most annoying member of interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

most annoying member of interference

• the regulars at pleba

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • the forum known as pleba

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • the forum where girls discuss how hot u2's 80 year old manager is

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • the forum where insane, and seriously messed up stories are written about lusting for u2 in the swee

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • pleba

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all, yes i do wish there was a forum dedicated to me, but we all know that will never happen.

secondly, screaming flower i know you are extremely attracted to me, and that goes to you to ghetofabulous.

third, sicy telling me to do such a thing with a razor blade is indeed quite funny.

since i do in fact have a friend who posts there a bit, she has convinced me to tone it down. and i will.

Last edited:
You know, I understand where you all are coming from, but at the same time...

I find it extremely unfair that you should judge us based on what we post in one little forum. May I remind you that there are 24 hours in a day, and that we all do have jobs, husbands/boyfriends and lives thereto and pertaining. Just like I can't possibly make an accurate judgement on you based on what you post here, because there's a lot more to you than that as a person. Likewise with us.

I know this may be hard to believe for you, but we do have lives outside of this. Some of us, such as myself, have 2 jobs and work up to 60 hours a week. Some of us have goals or dreams that we're trying to accomplish. U2 happens to be one of many things fueling mine. My appreciation for U2 goes a lot deeper than that, and being that I spend a lot of my day thinking about and being fueled by the much deeper reasons why I love U2, there are times in a day where I just want to sit back and enjoy the more lighthearted side of it. I don't feel obligated to prove to you that my love for them goes any deeper.

And I believe that's exactly what many people at PLEBA are doing. Enjoying the lighter side of things for a small part of their day, away from the gravity of the rest of their lives. Everyone deserves a way to relax. PLEBA happens to be just one of mine.

I don't believe anyone at PLEBA is going to seriously pursue anything with any of the band members. I believe we all have enough respect for them and their wives/girlfriends not to do that. We just like to drool. Some of us have gone to Dublin, but admit, wouldn't you love to visit that city and see the things that are related to U2 history? Perhaps even venture to the studio in hopes of meeting our guys?

We just like to drool. That's all. Get over it. :)

Lastly, do you really think you're THAT important where as we're going to CARE if you hate us?

Bonavoix said:
You know, I understand where you all are coming from, but at the same time...

I find it extremely unfair that you should judge us based on what we post in one little forum. May I remind you that there are 24 hours in a day, and that we all do have jobs, husbands/boyfriends and lives thereto and pertaining. Just like I can't possibly make an accurate judgement on you based on what you post here, because there's a lot more to you than that as a person. Likewise with us.

I know this may be hard to believe for you, but we do have lives outside of this. Some of us, such as myself, have 2 jobs and work up to 60 hours a week. Some of us have goals or dreams that we're trying to accomplish. U2 happens to be one of many things fueling mine. My appreciation for U2 goes a lot deeper than that, and being that I spend a lot of my day thinking about and being fueled by the much deeper reasons why I love U2, there are times in a day where I just want to sit back and enjoy the more lighthearted side of it. I don't feel obligated to prove to you that my love for them goes any deeper.

And I believe that's exactly what many people at PLEBA are doing. Enjoying the lighter side of things for a small part of their day, away from the gravity of the rest of their lives. Everyone deserves a way to relax. PLEBA happens to be just one of mine.

I don't believe anyone at PLEBA is going to seriously pursue anything with any of the band members. I believe we all have enough respect for them and their wives/girlfriends not to do that. We just like to drool. Some of us have gone to Dublin, but admit, wouldn't you love to visit that city and see the things that are related to U2 history? Perhaps even venture to the studio in hopes of meeting our guys?

We just like to drool. That's all. Get over it. :)

Lastly, do you really think you're THAT important where as we're going to CARE if you hate us?

ok i get it .. i better not speak on this again..looks like a highly sensitive issue :silent:

Oh, you people...bitchin' 'bout PLEBA girls...

If there was no PLEBA, all the PLEBAns would scatter all over Interference...there'd be little bits of PLEBA everywhere.

You should all be glad PLEBA exists and keeps all that activity in one place!!!!!! :D

:evil:Well...except for leaks...zoney's been slackin' lately...:evil:

AcrobatMan said:

ok i get it .. i better not speak on this again..looks like a highly sensitive issue :silent:

Its not that serious AcrobatMan, its just that PLEBA bashing seems to be the sport of choice around this place. It just makes no sense to me that one particular forum bothers certain members so very much, yet they continue to read it. Why?

As far as the age thing, I'm only 6 years younger than Bono and if I feel like drooling over him, I will. I'm also realistic enough to know that I'm never going to steal any U2 member away from their "real" women and have sex with them.

Bono's American Wife said:

Its not that serious AcrobatMan, its just that PLEBA bashing seems to be the sport of choice around this place. It just makes no sense to me that one particular forum bothers certain members so very much, yet they continue to read it. Why?

As far as the age thing, I'm only 6 years younger than Bono and if I feel like drooling over him, I will. I'm also realistic enough to know that I'm never going to steal any U2 member away from their "real" women and have sex with them.

:silent: :silent: :silent: :silent:

mad1 said:
Aww, Zoomerangs just jea-lous he dont have two big inflated titties to play with every hour......................so hes decided to pick on those who do have.................:tsk:

:yes:

Maddie,

This post intrigues me.
Could you please elaborate?

If this isn't supposed to be taken seriously--

(bc it is a VERY well known fact that when something cuts down someone else, it's JUST A JOKE, right? RIIIIIGHT)

so If this isn't supposed to be taken seriously,

WHY the f does the topic keep coming up.

Seriously.

I want that question answered sometime in this life. That just doesn't make sense to me. If it's complete dirt to you, why keep thinking about it? WHY waste your time on us if we're nothing?

Just like I'm sure happens in every other forum, people have forged relationships there. It's not just a place where you might think we all make fools of ourselves (although that does happen....). It's a place to meet people who understand you o_O I've become friends with several people. To cut down PLEBA is to cut down PEOPLE. What's so hard about understanding that? PLEBA is not just the pictures, the stories, the jokes......PLEBA is people.

WHY do I take it seriously? Because those people mean a lot to me, that's why. I think I'm just now realizing how feckin' lucky I am for that.

P.S. No one posts about Paul MacBeer. Wait.......maybe that's a bad point.

P.P.S. Maddie, you rock......SOMEHOW :D

* drowns bear in the tar

Yeah yknow to be honest, even I'm getting tired of this pleba bashing bear.

Go post threads about how much you suck or something.

yeah right.

I don't have any problems with PLEBA. I don't read it. I don't talk about it. But I don't hate it. Why do you need to hate a forum?

I'm also getting tired of these PLEBA bashing. I saw some of the PLEBA girls post in other forums and they are very intellegent and very cool people.

I know this is just a typical bear-ish post, but I just want to say this... cause I think it had been unfair to them.

don't generalize...i don't want to have sex with them...and i'm not a stupid hormonal girl either...stop trying to bash people you don't even know...it's getting old...:yawn:

Is the dude gonna name names? I wanna know who the most annoying member is? C'mon, who wins this sucka? I really don't think anyone's annoying here.

Hey, everyone, let's all fingerbang.

Picking on PLEBA= Screwing a dead horse.

Hewson said:
I had no idea that Jim Kerr and Charlie Burchill had such toughts for Bono and co.

Thank you for that, that made me laugh so hard!!!

I guess I can understand how some people would be upset over the swooning that goes on in PLEBA (and I am so guilty of it and mean no judging) because maybe they think it cheapens the band. I have had a crush on Bono since I was probably about 10, For years I thought that he was very nearly it. While seeing U2 videos, interviews, photos, etc. has always been a highlight, it's the music that keeps me coming back. I'm sure that's the same for other PLEBA girls as well.
It is fun to scan the Web for pictures and drool over the videos and DVDs, to post "elevated" threads and all that, but that doesn't mean we don't have an intense appreciation for the music. We care about the lyrics, the technique, the presentation just like everybody else. Just because we think Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam are way hot we're not putting their looks over the music.

moredays.gif
:eyebrow:

MonaVox said:
so If this isn't supposed to be taken seriously,

WHY the f does the topic keep coming up.

Seriously.

I want that question answered sometime in this life.
it's not that difficult

I only read PLEBA when a) a thread has been pointed out to me because I'm a mod b) I'm extremely bored

does that mean I don't hear about PLEBA the rest of the time?
no
it's almost impossible to read 5 threads or more without having to read stuff like "us PLEBA'ns", "oops I thought I was in PLEBA :D:D" etc
even though I don't even want to be a part of it, it gets annoying after a while to be reminded that I'm not a part of something that goes on at a forum where I spent way too much of my time

personally I don't even mind the drooling (as long as it stays with that) in PLEBA, since that is what PLEBA was meant for
I am more bothered by the fact that it has turned into this community of it's own that likes to present itself to all other Interferencers as being a seperate community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom