Most amazing Springsteen concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
I was looking for a good Springsteen concert to listen to and I was wondering to any fo the Springsteen fans out there what were some of the most amazing concerts you've ever heard and if you could please post a link to where you've got them.

The Bruceleg from his Winterland concert in December 1978 (I think it was the 15th) is a classic. Most of the songs played (Prove It All Night, She's The One, Detroit Medley, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, The Fever, Candy's Room, etc.) are in their definite version.

if you dont know how to find an amazing bootleg(like me) live 1975-85 is as good as a collection of live performances as there is

Popmartijn said:
The Bruceleg from his Winterland concert in December 1978 (I think it was the 15th) is a classic. Most of the songs played (Prove It All Night, She's The One, Detroit Medley, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, The Fever, Candy's Room, etc.) are in their definite version.

:up:

And to add to this, the Bruceleg originally known as "Piece de Resistance" from September 1978.

Back
Top Bottom