Moscato, Limache, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear The U2 Fans Crying
"Please We Dont NeedToHearOneAgain

Hahaha.

Oh man, I still love your MOS parody.

I wish they'd played Surrender
Because One is dead to me
I did not need to hear it again
And they did not need to play it for me

And also, How are you, Anna?

*mannersfail*

Haha, I'm the same as always, hon. Your manners are lovely. I always forget to reply to you folk in here individually after you guys have made an effort to address me. I'm awful with manners. And concentration. Plus these threads grow so fast that 15 replies appear while I'm fiddling about writing something all too long for a ST reply!

... like this...
:uhoh:

Yeah but U2 are always talking up their current shitty selves, then two albums later, disowning it.

Ignore them and bask in the glory of 1980s U2.

:applaud:

:giggle:

I don't think I ever really had a favourite member of U2. Probably Edge, cause he's cool.

How are things anyway anna?

Edge at least shuts up occasionally. I like that in a guy who's opinion I have no interest in hearing :lol:

And thank you, I'm grand, Daniel! How are things with you?

You're winning at opinions tonight, Anna!

Vlad, Anna is now your mentor. Listen to her.

Poor Vlad!
:shifty:

You know, when the Boy remaster came out, I was pissed off at Speed Of Life being instrumental, since it had lyrics when U2 did it live in early 1980.

Then I listened to a bootleg.

THANK GOD THEY RELEASED THE INSTRUMENTAL VERSION.

I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me

What am I to do
What am I supposed to say?

:drool:

Hahaha.

Oh man, I still love your MOS parody.

I wish they'd played Surrender
Because One is dead to me
I did not need to hear it again
And they did not need to play it for me

:love:

U2 are too easy to parody!

Edge at least shuts up occasionally. I like that in a guy who's opinion I have no interest in hearing :lol:

And thank you, I'm grand, Daniel! How are things with you?

Edge is cool. He plays guitar, so that wins for me.

I'm pretty good, enjoying another weekend with lots of drinking, as with what last weekend was! Just not on the internets!

I love Mega Upload's shitty ads.

ec425172d17ffe04b980085278c60407.jpg

Ads of this type seem to be the current fad even. And they crack me up. Guy on the right is totally more hideous (and fake as hell) than the guy on the left. All of them are. It's like, do you not want me to give two shits about your product? THEN YOU'RE MARKETING IT THE RIGHT WAY.

The Gabriel Method - The Gabriel Method

Alison and I will be out a fair bit of tomorrow, actually ...! :uhoh:

I hope you folk keep the thread warm in my absence. I'll be around in the evening, never fear!

This MORNING? :lol:

Tomorrow night, perhaps, ah hell whenever, as long as it gets listened too :)

YES THIS MORNING :lmao:

He blew just over .05, then they let him sit for 15 minutes, and tested him again, he was just under.

The story gets better, he went home at 11pm, and didn't drink at home! He got pulled over about 8am this morning.

Anna, you should take the Superthread purity test and post your score! axver: The Respectable Superthread Purity Test

Fun fact: you are the Superthreader with the most posts who has never made 100 in a single thread. You've broken the 90s but I'm pretty sure you've never reached 100. Your total amount of posts is 3,760.

Ax what the hell is with your coffee hate!

It tastes like BOILED ARSE.

And the lights will guide you home
And I will try-ey-yai to fix you

You suck, Chris Martin. I can write better.

Quite possibly one of the worst songs in history.

Maybe ... maybe even worse than Ke$ha!

Anna, you should take the Superthread purity test and post your score! axver: The Respectable Superthread Purity Test

Fun fact: you are the Superthreader with the most posts who has never made 100 in a single thread. You've broken the 90s but I'm pretty sure you've never reached 100. Your total amount of posts is 3,760.

It tastes like BOILED ARSE.

"It tastes like BOILED ARSE." is the comment of the year. That's brilliant! I love it.
:sad:

:lol: Love the fun fact, too. I used to work somewhat hard (as hard as one can for the sake of a forum thread) on cracking the century but it eluded me!

I shall scarper and do the test now though.
:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom