Moscato, Limache, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Jack White is the one who came across as a turd to me. His attitude to music was good (even if the music he makes isn't, alas), but he just seemed to be trying way too hard to project an image.

Yeah, Jack was weird in that movie, really weird. More so than usual. I still liked him though.

I did too! But if Anna's not interested in his opinion, not much point in her seeing it, I figured. ;)

I never knew that was how you spelled Jimmy Pa(i)ge's name!
I don't know much Led Zep beyond Stairway and Kashmir and Whole Lotta Love and probably a bunch of others I never realised were Led Zep.

:)

I used to have all their albums, but only liked the 'hits' ....I dunno. Maybe if I went back and listened again, but I just never have!

Nothing is new here underneath the sun
All of the big news charlatans will sneer at us
Barely a flicker of the light to come
Only the people who always think they know best

The 7pm Project isn't at 7pm? Hee.

I didn't have pay TV back in the days of 11pm Trek watchings...

Trek would have been back in the days when letterman was on channel 9 too.....they sucked big time.

10 at least keep on showing new episodes quite often. 9 Just decided to play random episodes mostly.

:D

yeeeeees! it's quite tasty. the time i did like 20 shots or whatever while posting here ages ago, i was mixing bailey's caramel with butterscotch schnapps. it's scary how neither tastes like alcohol.

:lol: Oh man, I've been drinking up the moscato this evening. It's like a fucking soft drink, not an alcohol. I'm scared how fast a bottle of this stuff vanishes.

I'm not sure I've ever had any form of schnapps!

:lol:

Oddly enough, Anna, on the previous version of the Superthread purity test, you were 56%

MASTERLIST TIME!

Vlad n U 2: 82.5%
Angela Harlem: 70.8%
cobl04: 62.5%
bono_man2002: 52.5%
The Sad Punk: 36.7%
Slopsy: 35.8%
Alisaura 34.2%
bono_212: 25.8%
coolian2: 24.2%
KhanadaRhodes: 21.7%
Axver: 10.8%

The questions have changed, no? I recall more questions on drugs, alcohol and sex, hence my um... score discrepancies to the previous one!
:shifty:

I might try it again with educated guesses on some which are very familiar, but as to whether that is from an eternity of talk or actual experience...

The questions have changed, no? I recall more questions on drugs, alcohol and sex, hence my um... score discrepancies to the previous one!
:shifty:

I might try it again with educated guesses on some which are very familiar, but as to whether that is from an eternity of talk or actual experience...

Oh no, we still have the ORIGINAL original purity test, which you are apparently 34% on! We like to keep things confusing by having the alco-sex purity test, and the Superthread nerds purity test.

:lol: Oh man, I've been drinking up the moscato this evening. It's like a fucking soft drink, not an alcohol. I'm scared how fast a bottle of this stuff vanishes.

I'm not sure I've ever had any form of schnapps!

I got a bottle of (cheap) butterscotch schnapps once... I drank some straight and it wasn't that good. But then if I taste any alcohol at all I go ick.

I don't think they're gonna make it, Vlad. Sadly I'm switching bands after The Fly.

But I'm not sure what to listen too next! :hmm:

I'm Thom-rolling myself. :happy:

YOU'RE SO SPECIAL
YOU'RE SO FUCKIN' SPECIAL
BUT I'MMA CREEEEEPPPPP
I'M A WINNNNNAAAAARRRR
I DOOON'T BELLLOOONG HEEERE!!!

:dance:

I'm still on the Boy bonus disc. WAKE UP! DAWN OF ANOTHER DULL DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom