Morrissey ready to kill!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wait a second

'the world is full of crashing bores' is on this.

i had a live version on mp3 on my computer, i liked that song.

same with first of the gang to die.

so i've heard three songs off this. and i liked them all.

:up:

IWasBored said:
wait a second

'the world is full of crashing bores' is on this.

i had a live version on mp3 on my computer, i liked that song.

same with first of the gang to die.

so i've heard three songs off this. and i liked them all.

The album version of 'First of the Gang to Die' is MUCH better than any of the live versions I've ever heard. 'I Like You' is also very awesome. You very well may enjoy the cd.

i ripped it to the computer while i was at the radio station tonight (i brought the laptop down there and ripped a tossers album too), and so far i've heard about half of it.

so far everything i've heard off of it, i like.

basically the first three songs, and the world ios full of crashing bores (i played that one on the show).

:up: if i can be bothered to get my lazy ass into town (and i will most definetly go into town because i need to eat, and everything on campus is closed) i'll probably end up buying it.

oh you're right. it is better.

that song is rad.

album version of 'i like you' is better than the live version i've heard, too.

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
oh you're right. it is better.

that song is rad.

album version of 'i like you' is better than the live version i've heard, too.

Dear Morrissey, You are my friend:

MORRISSEY: Music lovers are absolutely sick to death of the way it's manipulated and the way people who have nothing to offer are pushed forward.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Like who? Are you thinking of stuff like American Idol?

MORRISSEY: Idol is an easy target as [the contestants] are really just very simple children who are manipulated by truly awful grown-up people. But I certainly think B. Spears is ... the devil. The way she projects herself and the fact that she is so obviously vaucous. I think it's such a shame that she became so influential to very small children. Most of the faces I see on the covers of American music magazines are just dreadful -- people with nothing to offer the world at all.

PS - Please buy MTV, and then have a show where you do nothing other than tell people stuff like this for an hour a day.

Back
Top Bottom