morning wood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It doesn't normally come if you've been shooting putty at the moon the evening before.

Good advice if you need to wake up near people who may not appreciate you pointing at them.

I like a man who has morning wood, aka morning glory. I tend to like to do something about the situation if there is morning wood present :wink: :sexywink: :laugh: :flirt:

Vertigo Leap said:
I like a man who has morning wood, aka morning glory. I tend to like to do something about the situation if there is morning wood present :wink: :sexywink: :laugh: :flirt:

i beg your pardon? what do you mean?

vertigo let me put it you this way...

i am an awful, atrocious excuse for a human being. you know when you hear about bad people on the internet? people like basstrap would be the first to tell you that i'm one of them.

but then again basstrap is no angel either if you know what i mean :sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
vertigo let me put it you this way...

i am an awful, atrocious excuse for a human being. you know when you hear about bad people on the internet? people like basstrap would be the first to tell you that i'm one of them.

but then again basstrap is no angel either if you know what i mean :sexywink:

LMFAO....I AM one of the bad people on the internet. I'm just getting warmed up in here. :wink: I've lurked here every now and then for the past couple years, but I haven't really posted until tonight. I'm still feeling it out...discerning between the cool, pervy people and the weird, boring people. :hmm:

Vertigo Leap said:
not for sure if you're a perv or if you're serious

I wrote a song with that title.

It was after I spent a good part of the nineties as a pop artist, and then suddenly was changed by a jilted relationship with the resident casanova... Balls McCone.

Isn't it ironic!!!

HAHAHA.

:sexywink:

Vertigo Leap said:

LMFAO....I AM one of the bad people on the internet. I'm just getting warmed up in here. :wink: I've lurked here every now and then for the past couple years, but I haven't really posted until tonight. I'm still feeling it out...discerning between the cool, pervy people and the weird, boring people. :hmm:

care for some hotdogs? i've got some boiling on the stove right now, and there's no way i can eat all of them myself.

hey, it's better than nukin' them.

Zoomerang96 said:

care for some hotdogs? i've got some boiling on the stove right now, and there's no way i can eat all of them myself.

hey, it's better than nukin' them.

Nothing like a hot weiner, no???

Back
Top Bottom