mormons guide to preventing masturbation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: mormons guide to preventing masturbation

theSoulfulMofo said:

:lmao: Why are we reading this then?

I was about to ask that too. This falls into one of those "opposite day" paradoxes.

Flag Pole Pear said:
11. In the field of psychotherapy there is a very effective technique called _aversion therapy_. When we associate or think of something very distasteful with something which has been pleasurable, but undesirable, the distasteful thought and feeling will begin to cancel out that which was pleasurable. If you associate something very distasteful with your loss of self-control it will help you to stop the act. For example, if you are tempted to masturbate, think of having to bathe in a tub of worms, and eat several of them as you do the act.

Either this works, or you'll get really turned on when seeing worms.

Unfreakingbelievable.
Okay. And this is no offense to ultra orthodox jews here...but I remember hearing that they (ultra orthodox jews) have sex through a hole in a sheet. :no: :der: This was so their bodies won't touch or something freaking bullshit like that. :madspit:
God put things there for a reason.(ie penis, clitoris)
To have FUN with them. It's not all about making babies. It's about fun.
It's the sexual repression of people that sends some ppl off to become rapists, pedophiles, murderers.
I say we all masturbate. The world would be a happier place.
:sexywink:

Last edited:
*backs away from thread*

:ohmy: this group session is DEFINATELY against reformed doctrine :sexywink:

Last edited:
When I was a lad and church authorities would interview us they would ask us if we had any problems with masturbation.

I always wanted to answer' "No problems at all, I'm an expert."

Flag Pole Pear said:
18. It is sometimes helpful to have a physical object to use in overcoming this problem. A Book of Mormon, firmly held in hand, even in bed at night has proven helpful in extreme cases.

Sorry, this just cracks me up :lmao:

Flag Pole Pear said:
do you have a different word that describes the same action which is more socially acceptable?

Well, I would offer "onanism" - but prolly 90% of people would have no idea what you're talking about :D

bonosloveslave: as a married woman, does society take it for granted that you experience sexual experiences with your husband?

is that a fair assessment?

42075880godkills.jpg

That is the funniest thing I have read in quite some time!!!

:laugh:

(as if people didn't have enough excuses to eat snacks already! Next thing you know, they are going to sue the Mormon church for making them obese!)

i've seen that "every time..." thing...who are the things chasing the cat? i've asked this a dozen times, no one answers me. i don't even get laughed at for not knowing...:mad:

i'd laugh if people started suing the mormons for making them obese!

Okay, someone needs to come right out and say this...

Masturbation is great. I have a girlfriend, sure, but I still like to masturbate. No shame here, I think it's fine. I think it's funny when guys try to deny it, and even funnier when girls try to deny it. They aren't fooling anyone. Just remember.....masturbation is always a good thing, until your mother catches you. Then, it's time to find a new spot.

why are people laughing at flag pole pears article?! this is meant to help people, but instead you hurl insults and snide remarks towards king and the author!

*flips the message board the finger

i am THIS close to leaving feedback forever.

I almost sent this article to all my colleagues (who no doubt could benefit from this wise counsel, or at least find it amusing), but thought better of it becasue they would wonder what I do here in my office all day when I'm supposed to be working!

:ohmy:

The mormon girls that i Know are the best drinkers and sex hungry girls I've met. Thats what happens when you feed this bull shit your kids, when you try to prevent instead of educate.

I think it's all pretty sad really. It does help explain why a lot of respectable 40 year old men suddenly flip out and shoot their families and then themselves, though.

Also can I just pose a somewhat backhandedly erotic scenario? Let's say mr Goodly Mormon has to request his wife to tie all four limbs to the bedposts so as to prevent any part of him from fondling his privates. Right?

Now he's just asking his wife to do him a favour, help him keep on the straight and narrow, so to speak. But at the same time, he's kinda getting off on this while tie-me-up thing.... and so is his wife. What's a Goodly Mormon to do?

are we going too fast for love?

Let me say this.
I was raise in and around this religion.
I do not practice it now.

However-
Mark Petersen died about 25 years ago.
The information is about 40 years old.
As far as I know the current LDS Church does not use the techniques listed in his disertation in this day and age.
Believe it or not the LDS/Mormon religion has evolved into the modern age.
On the internet sometimes one has to keep all information in perspective finding the source/orgin and intention of the data posted.
It did make for a good laugh though:sexywink:
You could do this w all religions.
The Catholic Church used to beat the sh#t outta left-handed kids in Catholic School thinking they were possessed of the devil..

Word
Late
Peace
Out-
Diamond

Back
Top Bottom