Mormon Bar, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW i wouldn't want this one but it is fucking impressive

Wedding Cake Gallery

also all my wedding cake decorations are gonna be chocolate, and then they are all getting packed into a nice little box for me to take with me on my honeymoon

I know. I feel like eating cereal! At 12 in the afternoon!
I usually eat cereal before I go to sleep. I think that's the best time to have it.

I say this in the nicest way possible: were your parents on something when they named you?
:lol: Well, mom was on morphine recovering from the cesarean section. Who knows what dad was on.

clearly they were on jesus.
:lol:

More like, they just picked names they liked, without thinking of the meaning. Dad picked all of our middle names (us girls anyway) and they all somehow managed to be French. My brother is named after a boat.

icecream gooood.

also decided that christmas lunch is going to be homemade pizzas :up:
i am not eating nearly as much ice cream as usual here. maybe it offsets, weight wise, other things i'm eating. but i do fucking miss it. fucking small ass locked up freezer here where i couldn't even put my own stuff in if i wanted to. and in an ice cream parlor it's like 5 bucks a scoop.

icecream gooood.

also decided that christmas lunch is going to be homemade pizzas :up:

Wish I had ice cream. :(

Oh well, going to make some toasted sammies. Always a good lunch.

Hah, I haven't even given Christmas much of a thought. Need to book a trip up to Queensland, I guess ...

you + QLD + christmas =

one hot and bothered axver !

YES. :grumpy:

I'm going to make the family come down here next Christmas. This'll be two Christmases in a row I've travelled up to them. I bloody well wanted to leave Queensland and never go back!

YES. :grumpy:

I'm going to make the family come down here next Christmas. This'll be two Christmases in a row I've travelled up to them. I bloody well wanted to leave Queensland and never go back!

Is that really the way Jen meant hot and bothered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom