Mormon Bar, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is disturbing. i intend to be no younger than 25, maybe older. i also get freaked out when i hear about people i know getting married though fortunately nobody i know well has done it yet.

though going to a wedding would be fun, actually.

Luckily nobody I know within reasonable travelling distance has got married yet. One of my really good friends who used to live here and is now in Georgia is getting married in December, and luckily the distance means I dodge having to go. I think I'm just not a ceremonies person.

Plus it would feel kind of dodgy sitting there thinking "I give this five years at most".

My sister is 30, if that counts for anything.

Anyway, gonna fly for now. Got some stuff to do. Might be back later, I miss you fuckers! :wave:

one of my good friends is obsessed with this designer wedding gown search website and when she's linked me to it, which has been twice, i've looked at it for ages. i have discovered that i like aline, defined waste, and probably strapless though i'm not sure how that would actually work out with the bra department.
This is the one I like:

David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns V9010 Beaded metallic embroidered satin gown.

Not sure what I'd do for a bra either, but I'd probably get a fancy one with sparkly straps, and people can just deal with it.

that's pretty, and way more reasonable than the ones on this site, where the cheapest is liek 4k, but they won't tell you exact prices, you have to make an appointment.

i'm the one in the world capital of fondue and i still haven't had one

damn it i'm hungry! the sick thing killed my appetite but not enough i guess that i'm not not hungry having hardly eaten anything all day.

Only if it makes you an Intarwebz celebrity. 15 seconds of pseudo-fame can really pay off!
seriously. remember the guy who threatened to kill the bunny and eat it unless people paid him on paypal? or the one red paperclip guy who got a house in the middle of nowhere?

i seriously want to come up with one of these ideas.

and these lucky assholes didn't even have to go the book deal route, which requires the actual work of writing a book or splitting profits with a ghostwriter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom