Mormon Bar, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Serena. :wave:

4,000 plays of u2 on my last.fm, and I manipulated it so that TUF was #4,000

:help:

I love how I haven't submitted anything to last.fm for about half a year and I'm probably still slaying everybody for play counts.

Yeah, I'm not bad, Serena; can't wait for Friday, when I'll be done with uni for the year. You?

hot pink and grey

i just bought a purple, grey and white hat, it's nice. i also shrunk my off white hat so it's tight fitting instead of lose, accidentally, which sucks, cause i liked it lose.

but what i am still mourning is the loss of my big loose purple hat i got at h+m for 6 bucks last winter and lost on the first day of class last year. i loved that thing NOT FAIR

hahaha, no. 45s for sweet talking spoon song and late last night.

:pray: if i'm outbid, i'll die.

Haha, AWESOME. I love that Sweet Talking Spoon Song was actually a single. I'd buy it just for the name.

I take it all the early singles are pretty scarce?

Haha, AWESOME. I love that Sweet Talking Spoon Song was actually a single. I'd buy it just for the name.

I take it all the early singles are pretty scarce?
i know, it'll be awesome. plus 129 is the b-side :drool: and it's credited to split ends! :combust:

now if only i can find for you on ebay. it might take five years but i'm confident i'll find all their singles. i'll have to pay a small fortune for them, but who cares :drool:

and yeah, they are scarce. it's hard to find any of their 70s singles on ebay. i hope i don't regret not buying another great divide just because there was no ps.

ok, because i'm watching an ER episode where there's a hostage situation (my god does the show recycle ideas, this happened probably 12 times in its 15 seasons, and 11 times in the last 9 when they got more desperate). i have a confession to make. i have always had a fucked up fantasy of getting stuck in a hostage situation/gunpoint robbery and some handsome guy being there to hold my hand while we got through it, and then we'd live happily ever after.

now my brain knows that any relationship founded on this would likely be just about that, and have very little chance of ever being normal, but that's my weird daydream scenario.

i know, it'll be awesome. plus 129 is the b-side :drool: and it's credited to split ends! :combust:

now if only i can find for you on ebay. it might take five years but i'm confident i'll find all their singles. i'll have to pay a small fortune for them, but who cares :drool:

and yeah, they are scarce. it's hard to find any of their 70s singles on ebay. i hope i don't regret not buying another great divide just because there was no ps.

Woah, Split Ends, really? I was under the impression that they were only known as that for the first single or something. Ha, that's great.

Personally, I just find it hard enough to find MP3s of the Enz online. I think I'll avoid becoming a vinyl collector. :laugh:

what band are you talking about???

Woah, Split Ends, really? I was under the impression that they were only known as that for the first single or something. Ha, that's great.

Personally, I just find it hard enough to find MP3s of the Enz online. I think I'll avoid becoming a vinyl collector. :laugh:
yeah, i think it's their first two singles (for you and sweet talking spoon song) that are split ends. their next single, no bother to me, was credited to split enz. at the very least, i have their first two songs (for you/split ends) on a compilation lp, credited to split ends, also with a funny photo of them.

ha, which mp3s are you talking about? albums or b-sides or what?

yeah nooooo thanks. i would never marry someone i hadn't been with for a couple of years.

This.

My favourites are the crazy people who get married after knowing each other for only a week or two. Ooh yeah, I bet a significant percentage of those last!

yeah, i think it's their first two singles (for you and sweet talking spoon song) that are split ends. their next single, no bother to me, was credited to split enz. at the very least, i have their first two songs (for you/split ends) on a compilation lp, credited to split ends, also with a funny photo of them.

ha, which mp3s are you talking about? albums or b-sides or what?

Ahh, right. Hah. And I thought pretty much any photo of the band was funny? :wink:

Yeah, anything by the Enz. I'd be totally lost and have almost nothing by them if I didn't know you. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom