More Radiohead Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of my least favourite songs of theirs. The fact that they reused the lyrics from a much better song that was undeserving of a b-side status makes it even more annoying.

They played Myxomatosis and Feral at my last gig instead of Airbag and Planet Telex. It's one of the only times I remember leaving during a gig to take a piss, but they earned it.

I don't understand anyone thinking Myxomatosis is anything but fantastic.

I will happily go on the record as saying that Myxomatosis - Scatterbrain - A Wolf at the Door is one of the finest closing trios ever. Absolutely terrifying in a very genuine and even prescient way.

I wish I got my beloved Street Spirit, or Karma Police, BUT the first Berlin show was amazing, nevertheless, and the place was packed, great audience. The concert was kind of surreal, don't know, just the whole atmosphere. I had a great place and the weather was fine, just a little freezing :lol:

Setlist Berlin Wuhlheide 29 September 2012

Lotus Flower
Airbag
Bloom
The Daily Mail
Myxomatosis
The Gloaming
Separator
These Are My Twisted Words
Videotape
Nude
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Reckoner
There There
The National Anthem
Feral
Paranoid Android

Encore:
Pyramid Song
Supercollider
Planet Telex
Staircase
Bodysnatchers

Encore 2:
Give Up the Ghost
Everything In Its Right Place
(with Björk's "Unravel" intro)

Encore 3:
Idioteque

So, there's a track list for the Atoms For Peace album, but no release date yet? That's a bit backwards, innit?

I want the album now. Default is one of the songs of the year for me. I love it.

I'd like to see them live too. Flea is such a cool motherfucker.

Setlist for this Saturday's episode of ACL. Check your PBS affiliate and look for me in my ugly striped sweater, gang:

Bloom
Daily Mail
Myxomatosis
Magpie
Orgy
Staircase
Identikit
There There
Feral
Idioteque
Paranoid Android

Fuck. How lame. LA's PBS station went "independent" a year or so ago, and all we have is the Orange County PBS station. Are they showing ACL anytime I can find it on their stupid schedule? No.

They suck.

Like I could stay up late enough to watch it anyway. But still.

Too bad Skirting on the Surface didn't make it from the original setlist, but thumbs up for The Amazing Sounds of Orgy and Identikit.

Let's hope Thom didn't butcher Paranoid Android this time around (contrary to the reports from the people who were there).

It's really real you guys :)

72060_10151114688601843_423050886_n.jpg

Two weeks.

I'm already stressing about getting there on time. I have lessons until 18.00h that day and the concert starts at 20.00h. I have to take a train ride of about an hour plus a tram ride to the arena. Still, extremely excited.

They started at about 21.40 in Codroipo. No rush. Unless you're excited for Caribou as well.

What was the official starting time?

I'd like to see him as well, but yeah, I can live without him. I can't live without Radiohead.

Couldn't tell you. I have never listened to him before. But looking at setlist.fm now, I'm sure he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom