Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
So far, we've visited:

- Pop Survivor Round One
- Australia Discotheque style
- EBTTRT
- IAMJ
- TCATT
- POTDB
- EYKIW/Liechtenstein
- AIWIU2
- Australia
- Djibouti
- Te Urewera National Park
- Inaccessible Island
- Lodgepole, Nebraska
- Bangaluru, which was Bangin'
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotameteaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenakitanatahu
- Territorial Collectivity of Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Ouagadougou
- Dominican Republic
- Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen
- Fernando de Noronha
- Kyzyl, aka Fuck Vowels
- Torquay, aka Fawlty Towers
- Bill, Wyoming
- Fenway Park
- Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic
- Vrbno pod Pradědem
- Unalaska, Alaska
- Sexy Peak, Idaho
- Fucking, Austria
- Wittenoom, Western Australia
- Hell, Michigan
- Centralia, Pennsylvania
- Anus, France
- Vagina, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Wetwang, England
- Cunter, Switzerland
- Bastard Township, Ontario
- Useless Loop, Western Australia
- Tea, South Dakota
- Giggleswick, England
- Whakapapa (pronounced "Fuck a Papa"), New Zealand, aka Incest
- Jen's Room, Lamethreadlocation, Geelong
- Twatt, Shetland
- Fingringhoe, Essex
- Blowhard, Victoria
- Orange Free State, South Africa
- Middle Intercourse Island
- Disneyland, Lamethreadlocation, US of Lamerica
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!, Quebec
- disqualified
- Boring Lava Field, Oregon

And now we're hitting the Morón Air Base in Spain, appropriately a vital link in military operations moving eastwards from the US to the Middle East, including the Iraq War.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morón_Air_Base

Last edited:
the tourist 212
Axver 155
KhanadaRhodes 101
coolian2 83
unico 49
Varitek 47
mysterious_jen 45
phillyfan26 44
LemonMelon 43
Alisaura 42
LemonMacPhisto 36
major_panic 28
The Sad Punk 27
Screwtape2 27
phanan 23
TranceEnding 11
RavenBlue 10
COBL_04 9
gvox 4
Sicy 4
U2democrat 3
Irishteen 3
gluey 1
Got Philk? 1
No spoken words 1
BonoManiac 1
cinnaminson 1
RegularBonoFan 1

Re: Re: Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

LemonMacPhisto said:

This is nonsense.

It's the consensus of the Aussie/Kiwi crew and Vazza. And keep in mind that to be a member of the postwhorehouse, you need to be either 1. Aussie or Kiwi or 2. cool enough to be Aussie or Kiwi. The "location" was not real or funny. Locations have to be both real and funny.

Re: Re: Re: Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

LemonMelon said:

Pwned by elitism.

I think Khan should wait til Axver can't edit the post and then edit it for him. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
the tourist 212
Axver 155
KhanadaRhodes 101
coolian2 83
unico 49
Varitek 47
mysterious_jen 45
phillyfan26 44
LemonMelon 43
Alisaura 42
LemonMacPhisto 36
major_panic 28
The Sad Punk 27
Screwtape2 27
phanan 23
TranceEnding 11
RavenBlue 10
COBL_04 9
gvox 4
Sicy 4
U2democrat 3
Irishteen 3
gluey 1
Got Philk? 1
No spoken words 1
BonoManiac 1
cinnaminson 1
RegularBonoFan 1

:rockon:

Re: Re: Re: Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

Axver said:

It's the consensus of the Aussie/Kiwi crew and Vazza. And keep in mind that to be a member of the postwhorehouse, you need to be either 1. Aussie or Kiwi or 2. cool enough to be Aussie or Kiwi. The "location" was not real or funny. Locations have to be both real and funny.

I was half-kidding up there anyway, but it's still a little ridiculous. That baby and mustache are both very real and funny, at least to me, and maybe some other people.

No big though.

Axver said:
:huh: we have members? i can understand a location needing to be real as a requirement, but funny is subjective. what you think is funny i might not, and vice versa.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

the tourist said:

I think Khan should wait til Axver can't edit the post and then edit it for him. :wink:

I think Khan's cool enough to be an Aussie or Kiwi, so she wouldn't do that. :up:

I'll just report her if she does it anyway. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Morón Air Base, Spain Superthread

LemonMacPhisto said:

I was half-kidding up there anyway, but it's still a little ridiculous. That baby and mustache are both very real and funny, at least to me, and maybe some other people.

No big though.

They aren't a real geographically recognised feature - which also got those behind Jen's Room into trouble, incidentally.

Axver said:
I think Khan's cool enough to be an Aussie or Kiwi, so she wouldn't do that. :up:

I'll just report her if she does it anyway. :wink:
lol, i wouldn't bother. i don't want to start some war where threads are started with it not being there and then i edit it back in, or some of us race to start the thread so we can put it in. that's stupid and immature. ultimately it doesn't bother me enough to do any of that, but i do have an opinion on it. but not enough of an opinion to do any crap like that.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:huh: we have members?

Loosely! That's why we have our initiation ritual with the purity test. :wink:

i can understand a location needing to be real as a requirement, but funny is subjective. what you think is funny i might not, and vice versa.

I think this thread has a pretty well defined sense of humour though.

And hey, LMP et al., keep in mind, this'll give that thread some mystique. In a couple of months' time, people will ask "so just what was disqualified?" and we can sit down around a campfire and tell the whole epic tale. :wink:

Axver said:
Loosely! That's why we have our initiation ritual with the purity test. :wink:
initiation rituals i can see, but to flat out be like "you're not a member, you can't start a thread" just seems silly. now if someone who hadn't made a single post (or rarely posted) came along, saw we were close to 1000, and made a new thread? that'd be weird. that probably sounds hypocritical. i dunno. but i think if you post here regularly, that makes you a member, if we have members. and they should be forced to take the test like the rest of us :tongue:

I think this thread has a pretty well defined sense of humour though.
true. it would change things a lot of some people with different senses of humour came in here. i don't want to say humourless, because i have a hard time believing there's people out there who find nothing funny.

Axver said:

:huh:

Go on ...

vanfairbtb.jpg

If you look very closely, you can see how the mustache curls to form a semi-circular shape, not unlike an archipelago or perhaps a winding river. As you go into the meat of the 'stache, the elevation rises into a plateau of manliness.

After you finish gazing at said mustache, you realize that you're dead. Bill the Butcher killed you about 5 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom