MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I want to clarify. My zing! (which was supposed to read ZING!) was directed at John. That is all.

Really? How did you convince your parents to pay for your flight?

I think I'll have to pay for the flight and maybe for Christmas my family will pay for other stuff.

Well they were going away for the summer to Cyprus and I wasn't so I guess, they didn't mind paying for a flight to me, since they would have anyway if I went to Cyprus.

YAY! Someone to keep me entertained! Hey Screwtape :) (or do you prefer Justin? I never asked).

How are ya?

YAY! Someone to keep me entertained! Hey Screwtape :) (or do you prefer Justin? I never asked).

How are ya?

It doesn't matter. You can call me anything you want.

I'm doing good. I've been waiting all day for a phone call to see if I got hired. I was suppose to know two days ago and even after calling I have heard nothing. End rant. :wink:

All right, I'll just...go with the flow then. :lol:

Oh I hate that waiting phase. For my current job, they had a job fair back in....March I think, maybe February, and I didn't hear from them until the beginning of May, I'd already given up on it...and then they call me. :wink:

How'd the interview go?

The superstore was actually the only one. I was planning on going into job search overdrive before the summer started but I'm just relieved I got this, even if it's not exactly my dream job, at least it pays. :shrug: And I guess I could always apply to Chapters later on if I get bored of this.

Yay I'm glad. :) Well I hope you hear back from them soon.

The superstore was actually the only one. I was planning on going into job search overdrive before the summer started but I'm just relieved I got this, even if it's not exactly my dream job, at least it pays. :shrug: And I guess I could always apply to Chapters later on if I get bored of this.

Yay I'm glad. :) Well I hope you hear back from them soon.

Thanks.

Chapters is like a book store, right? I bet you would enjoy it there.

Yeah Chapters is a book store. When I have free time I spend an insane amount of time there. :lol: It really just has everything I need...books, music, and of course, coffee.

I read pretty much anything and everything. Although lately I haven't really had time to read much because of school...so...I've been on a teen lit kick...mainly Gossip Girl. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom