MOON PRISM POWER DESCRIBE!!!!!! *Cue cool music*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Oh hi:) yay we have new people!

^ Oh yeah I saw that, and I think it really would make a great "our song". Quite a bit of Smiths/Morrissey songs would make great "our song"s....I would know. :shifty:

^^ Oh hi:) yay we have new people!

^ Oh yeah I saw that, and I think it really would make a great "our song". Quite a bit of Smiths/Morrissey songs would make great "our song"s....I would know. :shifty:

I find something really romantic about the lines, "you can pin and mount me like a butterfly" and "take me to the haven of your bed." :drool:

What are some of John and your songs?

Morrissey writes incredibly beautiful lyrics.

Hm we have a few, Interlude by Morrissey and Souxie is one of the major ones I think.

Morrissey writes incredibly beautiful lyrics.

Hm we have a few, Interlude by Morrissey and Souxie is one of the major ones I think.

I love Interlude. :drool:

I think the most beautiful lyrics Morrissey ever wrote are in Well I Wonder.

"I have died, please keep me in mind."
"Well I wonder, do you see me when you pass?"
"Gasping, dying but somehow still alive."

I really love There Is a Light That Never Goes Out, and Asleep....I could listen to it nonstop and never get sick of it.

And Cemetry Gates holds a special place in my heart too. :lol:

Well...in case you didn't know, I'm a really dorky person. And I have this thing where I just compulsively make lists about everything and anything. One of those lists is "things to do before I die" which I started a few years ago and have been adding to it.

Anyway, one of the things on that list was "Listen to Cemetry Gates while walking through a cemetery", and when John was here we were walking through one and he played it on his phone (he didn't know about the list), and that totally made my day. :)

Well...in case you didn't know, I'm a really dorky person. And I have this thing where I just compulsively make lists about everything and anything. One of those lists is "things to do before I die" which I started a few years ago and have been adding to it.

Anyway, one of the things on that list was "Listen to Cemetry Gates while walking through a cemetery", and when John was here we were walking through one and he played it on his phone (he didn't know about the list), and that totally made my day. :)

That's a very cute story. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom