Monster, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:giggle: I really shouldn't because it counteracts my heart meds....but sometimes you just gotta...:rockon:

:giggle:

Like I got really bad shaky, and I had a terrible headache, and was twitchy, mom called the Poison control center becasue she wasn't sure WHAT happened :uhoh:

I want to smack Alton in the face everytime I see him. He's the one with the annoying show where he talks to himself right?

Actually, it's so we can, uh, convince him to make the setlists a bit more varied and the albums a bit better.

I hope he likes cigarette burns.

Well Ax has already said I'm taking over writing lyrics :yes:

Ian, you sound like you've put a lot of thought into this.....Are you going to hid him under your bed too?? :giggle:

:lol:

Never again, I presume!

It mostly happened cause mom gave me some medicine that had a lot of caffeine in it, and I didn't realize, and went on to also drink tea, a million glasses of Dr. Pepper(like I do every day) Plus, my iron levels were REALLY low...so there you go.

Well Ax has already said I'm taking over writing lyrics :yes:

Ian, you sound like you've put a lot of thought into this.....Are you going to hid him under your bed too?? :giggle:

Ah, so we just need to work him over to remember the fucking words.

I haven't thought that far ahead. If he refuses to learn the words, you can have him.

It mostly happened cause mom gave me some medicine that had a lot of caffeine in it, and I didn't realize, and went on to also drink tea, a million glasses of Dr. Pepper(like I do every day) Plus, my iron levels were REALLY low...so there you go.

:yikes:

Poster child for why not to have too much caffeine! :giggle:

The Unforgettable Fire / She Loves You (snippet)
11 O'Clock Tick Tock / Yellow Submarine (snippet)
God Part II / Can't Buy Me Love (snippet)
Heartland / All You Need Is Love (snippet)

Why Don't they just snippet the whole Sgn't Peppers album thought out the setlist :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom