Monkeys Eyebrow, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm uploading the album for you myself, Axver. Media Fire is where it's at. Link will be up in about a half hour.

Awesome, thanks. Pain that the first link wouldn't work out. I've never had problems with ZShare before, but Media Fire and Send Space are my favourite file hosting sites.

My apologies, sir.

My one buddy's older brother showed up, which was enjoyable. Really funny guy, found all our high school "shenanigans" amusing.

That's cool.

If I'm ever gonna smoke it'll either be out of a Sherlock Holmes pipe, while wearing the accompanying hat, or at a hookah bar.

Oh now he's explaining to me why he hates the new Xbox layout.

Really? What, does he like The Happening, too?

I haven't listened to anything by Porcupine Tree in about six months.

Same, too proggy for me and my BLACKEST EYESSSSS.

That's cool.

If I'm ever gonna smoke it'll either be out of a Sherlock Holmes pipe, while wearing the accompanying hat, or at a hookah bar.

Same, too proggy for me and my BLACKEST EYESSSSS.

Hookah is not an illegal drug, Michael.

I can take prog in moderate doses, sometimes. PT had some interesting stuff, but overall, it's a little out there for me.

I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. But I can guarantee whatever's on his head is better than Geddy Lee's mullet.

Are you trying to tell us there is something out there that is superior to an attribute of Rush?

Because you're WRONG.

Man what a bust this morning. I got so much stuff. I mean, I got the last of one of the camera's, I had the last of the VRockers, I got about $50 worth of $2 DVDs, Rock Band for $100, and I had to wait four hours with all that stuff til my mom got there to pay for it, and as we were in the checkout, when my step dad called to tell us the axle on his front wheels broke, and so we had to use the money to fix the car.

I was so angry.

I'm glad we got the car fixed. But I waited in that store alone for four hours.

Hookah is not an illegal drug, Michael.

I can take prog in moderate doses, sometimes. PT had some interesting stuff, but overall, it's a little out there for me.

Cool it, Toby... convicted rapist.

Not a big PT fan. Jay-Z's Black Album, however, crackin' stuff.

Man what a bust this morning. I got so much stuff. I mean, I got the last of one of the camera's, I had the last of the VRockers, I got about $50 worth of $2 DVDs, Rock Band for $100, and I had to wait four hours with all that stuff til my mom got there to pay for it, and as we were in the checkout, when my step dad called to tell us the axle on his front wheels broke, and so we had to use the money to fix the car.

I was so angry.

Ah, but you didn't kill anybody, which makes you better than a few hundred shoppers in New York.

I was so angry.

That blows beyond belief.

I picked up The Royal Tenenbaums for $8 today... good stuff. I'll go back to the same place to pick up Boogie Nights after my mom doesn't get it for me.

For a movie that's nearly exactly the same as GoodFellas, but with sex, it's TERRIBLE.

Turns out that by "hates" he really meant that he loves absolutely everything about it except the avi's.

He also informs me that he has not yet seen The Happening.

Oh, okay.

That needs to be rectified, immediately.

Cool it, Toby... convicted rapist.

Not a big PT fan. Jay-Z's Black Album, however, crackin' stuff.

Good joke, Jim, make me walk back to the annex ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I added two Kanye West albums to my list of albums to explore. First two in the rap/hip-hop genres, which I have totally neglected up till now.

Good joke, Jim, make me walk back to the annex ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I added two Kanye West albums to my list of albums to explore. First two in the rap/hip-hop genres, which I have totally neglected up till now.

NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Which ones? His first two?

Buy him the DVD for Christmas. It has an extra 15 hours of footage too shitty to make the original shitty film.

That needs to be rectified, immediately.

Look guys, I kinda like my step-dad, why would unleash such horror upon his eyes?

That blows beyond belief.

I picked up The Royal Tenenbaums for $8 today... good stuff. I'll go back to the same place to pick up Boogie Nights after my mom doesn't get it for me.

For a movie that's nearly exactly the same as GoodFellas, but with sex, it's TERRIBLE.

Just a bit. I was mostly upset about the VRocker. I was getting that for my little brother, and he would have loved it. Also, I was excited to purchase Rocky Balboa for less than it would have cost me to rent it.

Haven't seen Boogie Nights yet, but you know how much I love the Tenenbaums :).

NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Which ones? His first two?

No, The College Dropout and Graduation. It was based on the ones that made some Top 50 lists. I added some today.

I think my list breakdown is currently at:

Albums I Have (physical and download): 142
Albums to Get: 115

Could be worse.

One of them better have been Late Registration. I'm not even a big hip-hop fan and I think that one is a masterpiece.

That Bitch-slap was the talk of the family today. Brittany can't stop laughing when she talks about it, so at least she wasn't really mad hah.

Look guys, I kinda like my step-dad, why would unleash such horror upon his eyes?

Just a bit. I was mostly upset about the VRocker. I was getting that for my little brother, and he would have loved it. Also, I was excited to purchase Rocky Balboa for less than it would have cost me to rent it.

Haven't seen Boogie Nights yet, but you know how much I love the Tenenbaums :).

Because we just want to give off some good vibes, potted plant.

Damn.

Indeed. Boogie Nights is fantastic though.

No, The College Dropout and Graduation. It was based on the ones that made some Top 50 lists. I added some today.

I think my list breakdown is currently at:

Albums I Have (physical and download): 142
Albums to Get: 115

Could be worse.

Good shit right there.

Decent ratio as of right now.

One of them better have been Late Registration. I'm not even a big hip-hop fan and I think that one is a masterpiece.

Hah.

There are about ten bazillion threads in B&C making Rush fans look very bad right now.

Not that Rush fans looked good in the first place.

A lot of them actually look like Geddy Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom