Monkeys Eyebrow, Kentucky Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i probably will just apply to the peace corps, like, tomorrow. and pretend i have enough french to make it work. not sure what i'll do in the 6 months it takes to get a fucking application processed.

ok, so where is the handsome man who helps me get back on my feet?

That can't happen until Christmas, or possibly New Years. :hmm: But first you have to have some hilarious mis-haps on the trip home, get set up with a total doofas by your parents and cry into your egg-nog.
Don't worry it will all end with a romantic gesture, a novelty sweater and happy tears :up::up:

That can't happen until Christmas, or possibly New Years. :hmm: But first you have to have some hilarious mis-haps on the trip home, get set up with a total doofas by your parents and cry into your egg-nog.
Don't worry it will all end with a romantic gesture, a novelty sweater and happy tears :up::up:
i cried into a toilet last night, does that count?

Ohh that kinda unnerved me a tad. All these people have to face their worst fears, and this kid got killed because he kept flipping on his lighter when he was faced with darkness. :shudder:

Can we please get rid of all the paranoid nutjobs from FYM? Ugh.

OMG POLEESE STAYT.

therethere.gif

I want to get rid of FYM, period.

There's more level-headed and honest political discussion in the superthread.

I would say it's been hijacked by extremists who are not representative of their "side", but I'm not sure it's ever been any different.

There is a good reason why I choose to have my political discussions here. I'm an elitist when it comes to who I discuss politics with, but simply because I expect a decent standard of knowledge, common sense, and above all, a willingness to listen and engage in some give-and-take.

I expect a decent standard of knowledge, common sense, and above all, a willingness to listen and engage in some give-and-take.

I like shiny things.
Engaging in give and take makes me think rude thoughts.
My daily news comes from newsbreaks and the radio (not the talkback ones).

I can see why I just ramble on in my own world when heavy things come up :lol:

I would say it's been hijacked by extremists who are not representative of their "side", but I'm not sure it's ever been any different.

There is a good reason why I choose to have my political discussions here. I'm an elitist when it comes to who I discuss politics with, but simply because I expect a decent standard of knowledge, common sense, and above all, a willingness to listen and engage in some give-and-take.

I don't condone it on principle, but I have to admit that sometimes elitism is the one thing preventing us from jumping off the iCliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom