Moneymore, Wicklow, Ireland, Paul McGuinness' house...eh I mean Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody should totally send me some pizza.

Instead, I should eat breakfast, shower, go do shopping, buy alcohol, then do some uni work before the rugby and drinking begins.

I am so completely exhausted. I didn't sleep well at all Tuesday night (managed 3-4 hours) and then Wednesday night I spent the night with the boyfriend, which was a half-disaster. He fell asleep, I tossed and turned then fell asleep. Then he got up in the middle of the night, which woke me up after 1-2 hours of sleep. Then we both got a little drunk on Baileys, which actually failed us, because apparently drunksex is badsex. Then we went back to sleep for about 4 hours. The rest of Thursday wasn't bad, and that night (last night) I managed to get a LOT of much needed sleep. Except it left me feeling drained all day today.

Somebody should totally send me some pizza.

Instead, I should eat breakfast, shower, go do shopping, buy alcohol, then do some uni work before the rugby and drinking begins.
:puts some in the post:

Yeah ... uh. You're not gonna see that for a couple of weeks at least.

i just went to one of the local convienent stores through the back of shopping center parking lots and they had no gas for sale, there was yellow tape all around the gas pumps and talked to the attendant there and bought some beer and he said i looked 16, i should'nt have mentioned that part :crazy: i asked him why there was no gas and i think he said everybody used it all up :lol:

Feck, I thought that afternoon nap would make me more awake this evening.

It seems to have had the opposite effect.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE.

sorry

Scarlet just came on.

i just went to one of the local convienent stores through the back of shopping center parking lots and they had no gas for sale, there was yellow tape all around the gas pumps and talked to the attendant there and bought some beer and he said i looked 16, i should'nt have mentioned that part :crazy: i asked him why there was no gas and i think he said everybody used it all up :lol:
Yeah, hurricanes slamming into Texas generally cause that to happen.

Yeowch, toast would hurt as a sponge. Unless you're into scrapalicious cleansing.

It'd beat sandpaper at least.

There's a hilarious Chaser skit where they try to market sandpaper as toilet paper for manly men, in response to all those "girly" scented toilet papers.

I want to know if any Pink Floyd fan has ever listened to that quasi-song more than once.

The masochistic tendencies that appear whenever I enter EYKIW also manifest themselves in my music listening; I rarely skip a song on Atom Heart Mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom