Moby T-shirt Design Contest with Moby as the judge!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
http://v2music.cissme.com/tshirt/

Hi Moby fans and friends.

We need your help. Moby has a new album, called 18, which arrives in stores on May 14. The album is great. The artwork is great. The posters are great. Everything about the record is great. But we don't have a great t-shirt design yet. So we need your help in coming up with one.

How can you help? It's actually quite simple: Submit your design for a new Moby t-shirt using the submission tools on this page (below). All submissions must be made as digital files in .jpeg or .gif format and must be less than 70k in file size. To your right on this page, you will find all of the rules for uploading graphics as well as a sample t-shirt image to place your design on.

What do you get out of this? Good question. Aside from the warm feeling you will surely get for helping us out and contributing your own creative ideas to the project, you will also have a chance to win some great prizes. Moby will select one winning designer to receive $500 and 2 tickets to the next Moby show near their hometown. Best of all, the winning design will be made into a t-shirt that we will use to help support 18. Of course, the winner will get a free t-shirt as well with their design on it.

Too bad it is open only to US residents.

foray

YAY!! I entered!

Hopefully they'll like it!

Keep your fingers crossed, guys!
smile.gif

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Thanks foray

If anyone wins they should use the money to fly foray over and see the show with the tickets

I just submitted one! hehe.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Mine was on the newly submitted list not too long ago!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I printed the page.

------------------
ooh eee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

Back
Top Bottom