MMA Thread the Third

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When Jessica heard it was unanimous, she knew it was over. :(

I disagree, I thought Miesha was trying too hard for a submission and her strike game was pretty weak outside of that one first round hit. Third round went to Jessica IMO.

What do they do to make this Cyborg thing work, though? Do they add a third female weight class? There's just no way she can fight right at 135.

Cyborg is trying to get to 135 and the UFC
Dana could make the fight with Ronda then. I wonder if Cyborg would still have her power.

I don't see how she could retain muscle and still get to that weight. I just don't.

This fight is going about as I expected, which is to say, exactly the same as the first.

This is depressing. Renan is so young and he was dominate for so long. But he's going to be waiting a while to get another chance at the belt now.

And yeah, he could still knock TJ out at this point...if he can find him.

I don't see how she could retain muscle and still get to that weight. I just don't.

This fight is going about as I expected, which is to say, exactly the same as the first.
That is why 140 would be a more legit fight
I think Rousey will want to take out Tate in round one this time.

I really respect Tate too bad she is fighting in the same time as an arm eating machine freak.

It's funny how quickly Dean called it for Conor, and yet he'll let this shit go one forever sometimes.

Which isn't to say I disagree with Dean's decision in the McGregor fight, I've come to realize he was correct. What I mean is, I hate how slow he sometimes is to call a fight.

I find I cant be mad at Herb Dean while Yves Lavigne is still reffing.

Wasn't that who Dillashaw replaced the first time he beat Barao?

Back
Top Bottom