MLP 2K5 Playoff edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We haven't won anything yet but I'm going out and buying. :drunk: Too bad I have to be up early tomorrow.

Go Sock.
r878262931.jpg

I'll have to watch my "Faith Rewarded" DVD again, and pull for the ChiSox to break their "curse" or whatever they call it.

One good thing that will come of this is those bandwagon asses that bought Sawx caps and pretended to like this team all year long will (hopefully) hop on a different bandwagon and leave the Red Sox support to the true Fenway Faithful.

In 2006 I can wear my Sox shit without looking like an asshole once again.

WildHoneyAlways said:

The White Sox make no "curse" excuses. The curse is reserved for the north side of town only. :wink:

They don't have a name for it do they? Kinda takes some of the romance out of it.

inmyplace13 said:
One good thing that will come of this is those bandwagon asses that bought Sawx caps and pretended to like this team all year long will (hopefully) hop on a different bandwagon and leave the Red Sox support to the true Fenway Faithful.

In 2006 I can wear my Sox shit without looking like an asshole once again.

The Yankees will certainly overpay Johnny Damon for a long-term contract. He should still be good next season, but I could see him falling apart quickly given his recent history of injuries.

There's no real reason for the Red Sox to trade Manny -- for all the headaches he causes, he still produces when it matters. However, I just have the feeling that they're going to end up selling him off for 75 cents on the dollar.

Next season could be pretty painful for us.

Anyway, since this is a playoff thread, not a hot stove thread -- congratulations to Chicago, and slap those Yankees silly next round.

i have to say it was a little extra sweet to watch renteria make the final out

speedracer said:

The Yankees will certainly overpay Johnny Damon for a long-term contract. He should still be good next season, but I could see him falling apart quickly given his recent history of injuries.

There's no real reason for the Red Sox to trade Manny -- for all the headaches he causes, he still produces when it matters. However, I just have the feeling that they're going to end up selling him off for 75 cents on the dollar.

Next season could be pretty painful for us.

Anyway, since this is a playoff thread, not a hot stove thread -- congratulations to Chicago, and slap those Yankees silly next round.

I'm gonna miss Billy Mueller :sad:

well, there you have it

props to a the w-sox & their fans!!!

we couldn't get it done & the best team won.

:applaud:

now, somebody... i don't care who does it...

beat those f**kin 'ankees

GO ANGELS!!!

young pitching, young pitching, and more young pitching is what Theo needs to focus on during the offseason.

Oh yeah and let Hanley Ramirez challenge Renteria for the starting job at short.

Spring Training starts on Feb 15!

Not that anyone was curious, but it's really strange to have the ESPN Gamecast updating while listening to a streaming radio broadcase that's delayed by 30 seconds.

Question: Has anyone ever seen Robinson Cano and Alfonso Soriano in the same room at the same time?

Chizip said:
its kind of fun to see Johnson get lit up

It was fun to see Johnson get booed off the field. Man, those Yankees fans are ruthless, just like the Montreal Canadien fans, be the best or get off my field.:wink:

pub crawler said:
HELL YEAH!!!!!! WHITE SOX BITCHSLAP THE F'N BOSTON RED SOX!!!! :hyper: :laugh:

Thanks Chicago, the red sux are DEAD no longer to be heard from for another 85 years...don't worry bost. the years will go by fast
that's what happens when your dumbass manager doesn't even pitch his best pitcher.....

:lol: :dancing: :laugh: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom