MLB Thread 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a press release about the availability of fried chicken in the Red Sox clubhouse...and are we talking spicy or mild Popeye's?

so they redid one of the fields at the Mets spring training facility to match the new dimensions at CitiField, but kept the fencing that had the old dimensions in place to show the difference... this was after one regular BP session from Lucas Duda.

leftcenter-field-wall-009.jpg

I saw someone wearing a hat with the new Marlin's logo on it the other day, and I almost laughed at him.

I dunno... they don't make very nice jerseys but the shirts look pretty damn nice in my opinion.

And I'm just not the kind of person who can rock a hat (my head is too big).

I dunno... they don't make very nice jerseys but the shirts look pretty damn nice in my opinion.

And I'm just not the kind of person who can rock a hat (my head is too big).

Oh I figured you were being sarcastic about the racist remark, but I'm sure you know that sarcasm doesn't really translate well on a message board. :wink:

The new Marlins unis don't look so bad. Better than the old ones.

Oh I figured you were being sarcastic about the racist remark, but I'm sure you know that sarcasm doesn't really translate well on a message board. :wink:

The new Marlins unis don't look so bad. Better than the old ones.

Never!!! I think it's flipflopped though. From a uniform perspective, the black and teal was just phenomenal. From a fan-wear perspective... not so much.

This time round, they don't look so good as uniforms although as apparel they look great. I guess that just fits in with what the Marlins are trying to do right now.

Poor guy. Not only does he have to actually pitch for the Pirates, but now he has an orbital fracture and needs to undergo surgery. Yet another reason to hate bunts.

I'm a little closer to checking out of baseball with this stupid extra wildcard team and one game playoff.

At least it's not a full series, but yeah, this is so stupid. I'm not a fan of the evening of the leagues, either. Interleague play every night? Fuck that shit.

The idea that the wild card winner gets to play the first two DS games at home is one of the worst things about the system. So the divisional winner (with the best record in the league) will have to wait until the result of the wild card game to know where it needs to travel, possibly across the country? Doesn't make any sense.

Joining Doc and Straw, Lenny Dykstra is another '86 Met who will be doing some time in the Big House. He was sentenced to 3 years for grand theft auto.

If you asked me whether or not I am currently watching a crappy internet stream of a March 5th cactus league game between the White Sox and the Dodgers, I would say "Yes, I am."

If you asked me whether or not I am currently watching a crappy internet stream of a March 5th cactus league game between the White Sox and the Dodgers, I would say "Yes, I am."

And you should be proud. I have yet to catch the Yankees this spring training, but this will be corrected soon.

Maybe it's the way last season ended, but I'm just not too amped up for baseball yet.

Hey, its March. I'm sure by the first week of April you'll be amped. Spring Training is tough because you just want your star players to get through it in good health and be ready for the season. Unless someone is a Cards' fan, we all had bad endings to our season. April 6th couldn't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom